Welcome To aBlackWeb

Song of the Day "2 Legit 2 Quit" MC Hammer

Dude is surely a legend.

I still remember these days and the pants. My guy was a trendsetter. Didn't he have one of them white dudes from some group that dissed him checked??

If you was a kid during this era you was a Hammer fan. Don’t act like you were above that shit lol
I was a Kid N Play fan. I rocked with Hammer by proxy because they both danced, rocked flat tops and parachute pants and had their own cartoon. Hammer was definitely a god in the early 90s tho. We had a Big 3 of 91 discussion a while back... Hammer could easily be included in that discussion.

Dude is surely a legend.

I still remember these days and the pants. My guy was a trendsetter. Didn't he have one of them white dudes from some group that dissed him checked??

Theres shit talkin hip hop bravado ... ... thens theres other shit

3rd bass put out a skit talkin bout running a train on Hammer's mom.... wish they coulda fucked him up ( n got away)

I WAS A MC HAMMER FAN! LOL. I had the s curl with the cuts on the side. Had the parachute pants. Had the albums. Even had his movie back in the day lol.

Fucc what anyone thinks. Hammer was one of the few hip hop artist that had a whole concert production wit his performance. It was SO much going on. Mofo made sure his fans was entertained.
Hammer was the first concert I ever went to and it's still one of the best shows I've ever gone to.

Back