Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Shooting At Drake's House 2am This Morning

test
Listening to AK and he said there was another shooting about 2 miles from Drake 10mins b4 this shooting

“Anything to take the spotlight off the fact the boss is a drugged-out little punk sissy from the Northside” - Drake

Drake’s word choice in this beef been weird. “Sissy, pipsqueek” dude sound like he battling a 3rd grader during recess. Anyways, making someone uncomfortable in their own home is a different type of energy. Drake got too much goin on rn. Also why is the head of the Hells Angels in his “family matters” video, he puttin out a certain energy out there and is comin back to him. He constantly wants to let the world know he got underworld connections, but he personally not like that

Drake’s word choice in this beef been weird. “Sissy, pipsqueek” dude sound like he battling a 3rd grader during recess. Anyways, making someone uncomfortable in their own home is a different type of energy. Drake got too much goin on rn. Also why is the head of the Hells Angels in his “family matters” video, he puttin out a certain energy out there and is comin back to him. He constantly wants to let the world know he got underworld connections, but he personally not like that
Read somewhere that Drake used them for paid protection in the past so they been cool

Read somewhere that Drake used them for paid protection in the past so they been cool

I get that. But why put them on a diss video. What message are you sending.

Story time. I’ll try to keep this short.
Growing up, there was this kid named “Nick”. Nick used to get bullied in town. One of my friends got cool w Nick and started bringin him around my circle. I just so happened to work w nick’s mom and she was nice to me at work. So I tolerated the kid. However, one particular friend of mine, despised nick. Nick stopped getting bullied bc people saw him hanging out w us. Nick started feelin himself and one day said something slick to that one dude that didn’t like him in my crew. He beat up Nick and made em sit outside in the rain, since that dude owned the apartment we used to hang out at. DRAKE is a Nick w money and he is basically sitting in the rain rn. IMO.
Sorry, I tried to keep it short as I could.

Back