Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Shaq Responds To Shannon Sharpe

test
You missed my whole point.

Nobody said Shannon's critique was off. Everything he said might have been 100% true. The problem is that there was no reason to say it.

Shaq didn't hate on Jokic and he didn't say anything indicative of being jealous of Jokic. Shaq didn't say anything about Nash. All he said is he knew what it felt to be a runner up, and he felt bad for SGA having to go back to the starting line again next year. Shannon just made up that talking point as an excuse to rant about how it's Shaq's fault that he didn't live up to his potential. That's crazy.

That shit just comes off as Shannon seeking to take an opportunity to take shots at Shaq for the attention.

Point is...the shyt Shannon sayin is nothing new. I've heard PLENTY of folks said it the same. But b/c its Shannon...well it's an issue. It was a conversation plain & simple.

Point is...the shyt Shannon sayin is nothing new. I've heard PLENTY of folks said it the same. But b/c its Shannon...well it's an issue. It was a conversation plain & simple.

No, that's not the point. No one has accused Shannon of telling lies about Shaq. The issue is that Shaq's shortcomings weren't the conversation. The conversation was Jokic winning the MVP. Shannon then misrepresented Shaq's statements about Jokic winning and then used that misrepresentation as a justification to go off on Shaq's career.

Bro, think about if you and your boys are talking about something, and one of your boys just randomly misrepresents something you say just so he can bring up something wrong you did in the past and turn the conversation against you. You'd be cool with that?

Shaq can do that rings shit with Barkley but you can’t do that with Shannon who is also a HOF and one of the best at his position all time lol

He only brings that shit up cause that’s all he has. Just a sad individual.

Shaq can do that rings shit with Barkley but you can’t do that with Shannon who is also a HOF and one of the best at his position all time lol

He only brings that shit up cause that’s all he has. Just a sad individual.

Well, I guess he can do it when Shannon's reaction revolves around him saying he knows he wasn't as good at football as Shaq was a basketball.

Shaq making diss tracks

Defend it lol

I mean shit ain't new. He did have a rap battle with Dame Lillard.

He doing this shit for shits and giggles. That said. The song is sweaty ass.

Shaquille O’Neal is one of those dudes, and I don’t know him personally, but he comes off to me like a very deeply troubled person. I think he understands just enough that he hast to play the lovable idiot to make other people feel comfortable with his presence amongst him. Simply because he doesn’t need to keep doing the things that he does. Like when you see him interact with Charles Barkley on TNT, Charles is actually smart and witty. As opposed to Shaquille O’Neal, he’s more so goofy. I think this is based on the fact, again I don’t know for sure, but it is safe to assume, this looks like him taking his anger out on Shannon as opposed to Shaunie, who had four kids with a man that she claimed to never of loved. Yet he can’t attack her publicly like she can attack him. Shannon Sharpe wasn’t some scrub, that dude is one of the best tight ends to ever play football.

GNOgg8yXsAADLOz

laugh-busta-rhymes.gif

EDIT: Nvm, it's fake

Back