Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Senior Airman Roger Fortson was in his off-base apartment in Fort Walton Beach when he was fatally shot by Deputies burst into wrong apartment

This story is crazy

From my understanding he gets a knock at the door, he checks the peep hole sees nothing

Gets another knock at the door checks the peephole sees nothing but goes and gets his legal firearm

Cops kick in the door while he in his living still holding the gun they see the gun in his hands and let him have it

This story is crazy

From my understanding he gets a knock at the door, he checks the peep hole sees nothing

Gets another knock at the door checks the peephole sees nothing but goes and gets his legal firearm

Cops kick in the door while he in his living still holding the gun they see the gun in his hands and let him have it
You nailed it

Smh at this shit

This story is crazy

So these fools are responding to a call, but don't announce themselves when they are at the door??? SMH

If he had started firing when the cops breached without announcing themselves he would have been within his rights but that would have given the cops even more of a reason to shoot.

This was a no-win situation. Mans was just trying to protect himself and that's 100% justifiable.

Yeah, the got Crump the ambulance chaser.

RIP dude. I'm sure the media wanna pull up some dirt on him, but thankfully he did some time in the service. Young bro. I wish he had that fya in his waistline and chances are he'd still be here.

2A don't apply to us. Soon as cops see us with one, they gonna try and unload.

Back