Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Schools opening during pandemic how you feel about it?

Bruh when School cools shut down in March, I was telling my son's mom that we should prepare for schools to be closed for the rest of the calendar year. They started announcing a couple weeks ago that certain districts would be open. And I feel the same way now as I did when I tweeted this...

View attachment 319999
Ivar?

smdh

just when you think you know a nigga.....guy

Its too early to send kids back. In Texas homeschool is considered private school. Homeschooled my oldest until high school, so I have no issues keeping my younger ones home to school

We're doing a hybrid model: half the school in on one day, half the other day, four days a week. Masks and all.

We better have casual Fridays for this shit.
That’s crazy! Not calling you crazy. It’s still putting people at risk.

I ended up switching grade levels. We are phasing into face to face in a few weeks. Online is still an option tho.

my younger brothers are staying home and doing online. my parents arent taking no chances .

i dont understand the point in rushing them into school . they are having trouble with adults following the masks rule do they think the children are going to any easier? shit stupid .

Seen some kids waiting on the bus

Brought a tear to my face

No way I'm sending mine back for a minute.

But this virtual thing is a challenge. Yall ever seen 19 6-7 year olds in a video conference? The shit is frightening

It would make much more sense to split the group in half and just have a morning and afternoon session. You're not going to get 6 year olds to focus on remote learning from 9am to 3pm.

I'm working from home full time. Second day of remote learning and I'm already stressed the fuck out.

This is the hardest shit I’m doing in my 33 years of living.

7 year doing virtual learning
23 month old running around
11 month old running around
Wife working from home
I’m working from home.

They just need to send a a complete list of work for the week and we can teach him at our pace. This shit gon make kids fall behind frfr.

We are currently defying the gov by doin all virtual

The school board sued the governor

Gov says our yr wont count if we dont do at least 50% in person

This is the hardest shit I’m doing in my 33 years of living.

7 year doing virtual learning
23 month old running around
11 month old running around
Wife working from home
I’m working from home.

They just need to send a a complete list of work for the week and we can teach him at our pace. This shit gon make kids fall behind frfr.

11 year old doing distance learning
8 month old teething
Working from home 40 hours a week

I feel your pain.

And I dunno about your district, but the distance learning setup for my kid is dumb as fuck. Zoom links constantly missing from the weekly work plan. Or no code included. Or assignments posted in Google Classroom an hour and a half after they are supposed to be so all parents and students are just searching for them shits. Assignments in Google being set as read-only by mistake so none of the kids can do them until the next day when all the parents are angrily emailing the teacher. Etc. Etc. Etc.

And you can't even really get mad at the teacher, cuz she in above her head too and didn't sign up for this shit either.

Back