Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was it?
Basically a red pill podcaster telling dudes to not bring the bullshit they watch on podcast with them when they go out on dates because it's a turn off to women...you can click the link to the video

Basically a red pill podcaster telling dudes to not bring the bullshit they watch on podcast with them when they go out on dates because it's a turn off to women...you can click the link to the video

Oops. Figure it since it wasn't showing, thought I couldn't click it.

I mean bruh makes sense. But niggas been talkin themselves outta pussy long b4 podcast and social media even came around. Also, this applies to women too. Brothas ain't really tryin to hear all that either. The only difference is, a brotha is likely to entertain the discussion as long as it ends wit him gettin the pussy. The woman will just shut the whole operation down. There's a time and place to have those discussions.

Cuz if I get a

"Come over. I want you"

text from a chick...the LAST thing imma respond back wit is

"Aye b4 I come by, whatcha think about *insert podcaster* episode regarding women being lazy in bed?"

Naw cuz.

images.jpg

Why is this lady acting like white women aren't also hypersexual? What does the classic dating experience consist of exactly? What's considered a real date? Why is giving of gifts the standard for men to show their interest/affection? I do kinda agree with lack of planning, but is that something you as a woman say you require? So many questions...

How do you proceed in dealing with someone who you've not talked to in a long time?

A woman I used to talk to reached out to me, first time I heard from her in nearly 18 months. She wants to catch up in a few days, for lunch. Mind you, I DMed her on socials a few months back, she did not respond. Monday afternoon yesterday, she's very interested in seeing me this weekend. First time this has happened to me

How do you proceed in dealing with someone who you've not talked to in a long time?

A woman I used to talk to reached out to me, first time I heard from her in nearly 18 months. She wants to catch up in a few days, for lunch. Mind you, I DMed her on socials a few months back, she did not respond. Monday afternoon yesterday, she's very interested in seeing me this weekend. First time this has happened to me
Leave that bitch on read.
If she ain't have time for you then, you ain't got time for her now

If you not looking for anything serious then go have fun and see what she's talking about. Otherwise I would leave her where she's at.

Leave that bitch on read.
If she ain't have time for you then, you ain't got time for her now
That makes sense, I plan on going in a few days. She won't be doing that again with me. Thank you for the input

If you not looking for anything serious then go have fun and see what she's talking about. Otherwise I would leave her where she's at.
Will do, appreciate the response!

Back