Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Yea...
We all have dif textures so what might work for one group, may be a disaster for another.

Some of us have to do less steps, more steps to achieve a look. It's basically manipulation. Product counts too.

Do you do your hair wet or dry?

last time, i had washed it, and tried to do it..so i guess, in short...wet

@BNE and I are saying the same thangs. She knows...she knows the struggle.

But yo, idk your regimen. Detangling plays a big factor. Making sure that hair is smooth as it can get is great. Them products tho bruh, you gotta find your way. Tbh, trial and error will get you there.

the product is this

71zPGEI9ikL._SX355_.jpg

Is this yours or the co-worker?

Yours, maybe try something of a dif consistency. My hair has worked completely awful with puddings. Ends up being heavy and ugly. Curls don't even hold for the day. I have to use airy creams...dk if that makes sense lol.

If hers, I mean it's worth a try as long as it's not super expensive. Id hate for you to buy it and it ends up being trash for you. Ayeeee, but go for it and see if it makes a difference.

My brothers hair was like that and he ended up twisting it, now it's dreaded.

IMG_2428.JPG

Is this yours or the co-worker?

Yours, maybe try something of a dif consistency. My hair has worked completely awful with puddings. Ends up being heavy and ugly. Curls don't even hold for the day. I have to use airy creams...dk if that makes sense lol.

If hers, I mean it's worth a try as long as it's not super expensive. Id hate for you to buy it and it ends up being trash for you. Ayeeee, but go for it and see if it makes a difference.
she said she bought it for her son who liked it b/c he could just put it in his hair after he washed it, combed it through, and it curled up. I think she said his hair is more coarse than mine, but his hair is also a lot higher from what she said

it was only 8 bucks at the beauty supply store

she said she bought it for her son who liked it b/c he could just put it in his hair after he washed it, combed it through, and it curled up. I think she said his hair is more coarse than mine, but his hair is also a lot higher from what she said

it was only 8 bucks at the beauty supply store
You don't wanna cut the hair down some?

I have great opinions.
ive seen your shoe game...i agree

we'll see...as a matter of fact, i think there is still a pic of me floating around here in the pic thread...lemme see

edit: its gone...

here

i might try it again this weekend...thanks ladies

I've been struggling with my faith lately. And as a woman who grew up in the church, family members basically run whatever church they attend, have been blessed beyond belief ,etc....it bothers me that I feel this way. I've stopped praying because now I expect him to say no and sadly I've been ok with that thought process.

Back