Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Got to see the forest for the trees and realise that not every wrestler is that focused on what they done in the WWE alone but their grander legacy as a wrestler in the industry overall.

Sometimes the love of the game overpowers the bag.
Or…
They raking the money mark for all that they can….

I’m jussayin…

At this point it’s painfully obvious.

Whilst having great matches and having the freedom to work around the world if they so wish.

Everybody wins.
Stop it.

No way in hell you think that after them being able to essentially “control their own narrative!”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They may be great wrasslers but bookers?!?

Stoooop

I watched Edge wrestle Minoru Suzuki. Bryan Danielson is on a generational run atm. Mox is currently a New Japan world champ.

Forest for the trees, brother.
Ok I see you pulling examples from the Jericho 2.0’s….

How does that disprove my point tho?

These mfer’s still can’t book themselves for shit.

Not everyone can be captain America so to speak and AEW is filled to the brim with muhfukkas that thinks they the second coming of hogan

Ok I see you pulling examples from the Jericho 2.0’s….

How does that disprove my point tho?

These mfer’s still can’t book themselves for shit.

Not everyone can be captain America so to speak and AEW is filled to the brim with muhfukkas that thinks they the second coming of hogan
Every wrestler I've named has had fantastic runs so far. Again, like I said, some wrestlers are more concerned with their wider legacies as opposed to just the WWE.

Edge and Christian are members of the TLC crew.

Edge a member of the Smackdown six, one of if not the biggest of John Cena's rivals, and main evented Wrestlemania with the fucking Undertaker.

But this is his best work?!! It's damn near a parody at this point
You should know by now these dudes in here are mini Meltzers who will say anything these old dudes are doing in aew is better than what they did in WWE.

Got to see the forest for the trees and realise that not every wrestler is that focused on what they done in the WWE alone but their grander legacy as a wrestler in the industry overall.

Sometimes the love of the game overpowers the bag.
The types of folks you're describing are few and far in between. AEW is about making major dollars on a minimum schedule. Simple as that.

The only thing real is the money and miles and AEW comes out on the right side of both.

Just to continue the argument

D Bry and Mox the best out of everyone that left the E

Everyone else is just treading water till the two best leave.

I may not appreciate Mox style but dammit if he ain’t putting asses in seats.

Also.. fuck Mercedes Mone

Oh man. Bryan is set up great cause he really does just want to wrestle and do nothing else.

Mox yeah he hated the end of his run and he can do all the garbage stuff his heart desires. But he's the poster child for why wrestlers shouldn't book their own stuff. He could be in the bloodline angle and positioned as a top guy in Hunter's regime.

But yeah they're exceptions not the rule. They just want different experiences out of wrestling and that's cool. Most people are just taking the money as they should. Rhio is supposedly making 400,000 per year and she wrestles 8 times a year. She's making something like 23,000 per match on average.

lol now yall know damn well despite how things ended, they all come back to wwe

the only person i can see not coming back is mox. i sincerely don’t think he gives af about that place despite the changes

Back