Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

here we go again

Idk how you think this isn’t a gimmick. You couldn’t let a comment about edge and Christian go without feeling the need to poo poo on it and what’s crazy is you either don’t watch, barely watch or hate watch. Christian in WWE never was anything special in fact he even said so himself that they were holding him back. He’s been much better away from WWE than any point when he was there. He became a main event level player away in AEW and i’ll go as far as saying this version of Christian would EAT in todays WWE.

We only here all of a sudden cause you wanna argue. Come on fam do better it’s never this deep. And save the “but it’s a wrestling forum” excuse

My point made lol your just a WWE fan. Nothing more or less. No different then Shenco and AEW. You know what you doing and if you don't I'll be the helping hand...relax! It's pro wrestling. You don't got to gang bang companies to prove WWE is more established WE ALL know this. But 2 things fan be right and some of Edge and Christains AEW work is good just like their WWE work. Who cares about how the fans react, focus more on how YOU react.
Pro wrestling is a medium built entirely on audience participation. If the crowd isn't buying in then you're not doing it right.

here we go again

Idk how you think this isn’t a gimmick. You couldn’t let a comment about edge and Christian go without feeling the need to poo poo on it and what’s crazy is you either don’t watch, barely watch or hate watch. Christian in WWE never was anything special in fact he even said so himself that they were holding him back. He’s been much better away from WWE than any point when he was there. He became a main event level player away in AEW and i’ll go as far as saying this version of Christian would EAT in todays WWE.

We only here all of a sudden cause you wanna argue. Come on fam do better it’s never this deep. And save the “but it’s a wrestling forum” excuse
I put a cap reaction on it and nothing else. So reactions are off-limits now too? How thin skinned can 1 be about a failing wrestling company?

Nooooooooooooooooooo
My brother Phenom did it to himself like Drake
25f4fd09c147aca1c3020a9b64aa1ac253ed61a9_hq.gif

Back