Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm still not sold on Roxanne Perez yet. She's not bad, she's just generic no matter what side she is on. I attribute that to being green without a defined persona. Unfortunately her pushes always feel like they are the result of her being a teacher's pet.

I'm still not sold on Roxanne Perez yet. She's not bad, she's just generic no matter what side she is on. I attribute that to being green without a defined persona. Unfortunately her pushes always feel like they are the result of her being a teacher's pet.
Lol What pushes are you talking about? She was champ and they had her drop the title cause she had real life issues she was dealing with. And for a whole year she was relegated to nothing feuds. They just recently circled back to her winning her title that she should have never lost to begin with.

She’s also leagues ahead in-ring wise than basically everyone else on the nxt women’s roster. She’s already main roster ready. What else you want them to do with her???

Shes doing much better as a heel. I fw her current run so far just waiting to see what else we get out of her.

Lol What pushes are you talking about? She was champ and they had her drop the title cause she had real life issues she was dealing with. And for a whole year she was relegated to nothing feuds. They just recently circled back to her winning her title that she should have never lost to begin with.

She’s also leagues ahead in-ring wise than basically everyone else on the nxt women’s roster. She’s already main roster ready. What else you want them to do with her???
Yeah I was going to say she was highly praised in ROH. She a solid worker.

Some unfortunate news for some AEW stars.

Fightful Select has learned that Julia Hart is again sidelined with an injury. Hart has faced a few injury problems recently, and is expected to be off of television. Hart recently returned, but was injured again in the weeks leading in to AEW Dynasty where she dropped the TBS Championship to Willow Nightingale.

Early indications were that Julia Hart would require surgery on the injury, although specifics on what it is aren’t known. She’s not planned for upcoming AEW television as things stand.

In addition, Fightful Select has confirmed Will Hobbs' injury, as reported by Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer. We're told that it's a significant injury, and Hobbs isn't expected back any time soon.

Book probably done had Roxy is what your implying.

You made part of my point. She was champ...based on what other than being chosen as the next "one" for the women's division. She drops the title but hardly went away. She has essentially been given the Orton rub where she is going to be pushed until the fans love her.

Back