Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon New Andre 3000 Album?

I hope for sum of yall sake it don't drop & if it does better hope it's not jammin

cuz then what card yall got left to play if "he doesn't have a 'real hip-hop' solo LP" as to why he can't be considered GOAT

:hahaha:

I hope for sum of yall sake it don't drop & if it does better hope it's not jammin

cuz then what card yall got left to play if "he doesn't have a 'real hip-hop' solo LP" as to why he can't be considered GOAT

:hahaha:

Does he have a solo hip-hop album tho?? If so I musta missed it…

Either way I hope he does drop it and I hope it is fire so he can claim a spot on that list…

Until then he not tha “prototype”

:js4:

Does he have a solo hip-hop album tho?? If so I musta missed it…

Either way I hope he does drop it and I hope it is fire so he can claim a spot on that list…

Until then he not tha “prototype”

:js4:

w/ or w/o this album he's on the list

yall act like he hasn't shown his lyrical dexterity across multiple classic albums, verse after verse

I blame Lauryn Hill! (Yes I Said It) she put out Miseducation then 3000, Cee-Lo etc all said fuck it I ain’t gotta rap no more

The Low Below was definitely influential but that shit was 20 years ago. He needs to come with something a little different cuz that style been done to death.

Nah…fuck all’at

Put out a fuckin’ solo rap song…

lol bruh

why do yall harp on this 'solo' shit?

as if André jus sat in the corner of the studio while Big Boi & Organized Noize did all the heavy lifting (producing, creating concepts, etc.)

like he had no say in the direction of the albums

on the flip it seems like yall give Biggie Smalls credit for his 'solo' as if he was in the studio all by himself, like he didn't have Puff giving him direction

lol bruh

as if André jus sat in the corner of the studio while Big Boi & Organized Noize did all the heavy lifting (producing, creating concepts, etc.)

on the flip it seems like yall give Biggie Smalls credit for his 'solo' as if he was in the studio all by himself, like he didn't have Puff giving him direction

Make a solo song…

He can be a GOAT feature artist but puttin’ 2-3 verses on a song by yaself is too much for his artistic mind to handle…

Whatever tho…it is what it is…I fuck wit’ Andre but not bein’ able to find 5 solo hip hop songs from a “GOAT” is crazy to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

lol bruh

lol not even remotely the same thing

Back