Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.

I got this, locked since 91
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced..............

Interview with 50 " I love Nas. He’s really the one. He is the guy, the lyrical — we was figuring out how to do it.”
" By the time we figure out how to actually put it into the music, actually, is when my run is happening.”

“Even the rules I gave them when we went out on tour… I said I’m not accepting any internal conflict. That comes from Nas,” he said. “Fight the people that are uncomfortable with the success we having. Don’t fight each other. I don’t want to go to a wake because my man shot my man last night.”

I luv the series but I hope Kings Disease 3 is the last album with Hit boy. I want Nas to go back with LES and Havoc. Some Alchemist, Premier, Salam and Pete rock aswell.

I miss that Lost Tapes\Stillmatic sound. Want Nas to go back there.

I would like to hear a track with Justice League. Do ya niggaz agree?. a Feature with Jeezy or Jadakiss would be dope on that track .

Tripple Beam Dreams, Hip hop with scarface

Last edited:
No, none of them got nas moving like he is now. This is good/ great chemistry. That'll be moving backwards. Plus if what I'm hearing is true, when he gives the people those requested joints they don't move units or stream. Magic only did 22k 😑 but EVERYONE praised it. But not everyone bought or streamed it. Spicy got streams tho sooo 🤷🏿‍♂ . Nas should stick right where he struck gold at

Yeah hit boy probably motivates Nas not many could do that. Your right on that. Nas would probably had dropped one album instead of 4 those years if it wasnt for Hit boy.

You say move backwards but at the same time you talk about sales. Who the hell cares about sales?

Nigga we are all 35+ here. We aint no fanboys anymore. We just want Good Music.

They praise Nas flow and lyrics.

If you can put some sprinkles on the cake. Then I would like an album without Hit boy on the next one.(atleast not an full produced.) 4 is ENOUGH.

Yeah hit boy probably motivates Nas not many could do that. Your right on that. Nas would probably had dropped one album instead of 4 those years if it wasnt for Hit boy.

You say move backwards but at the same time you talk about sales. Who the hell cares about sales?

:hahaha:

If you can put some sprinkles on the cake. Then I would like an album without Hit boy on the next one.(atleast not an full produced.) 4 is ENOUGH.
Nas cares about sales. Those videos and beats and features ain't free. People saying he coming outta his own pocket to do these albums and only moving 22k units... 😑. Sales builds on his legacy. Right now nas is a hood hero. Meanwhile lesser artist are reaching 1billion streams. Why mess up a good thing ?? I could see if the albums sounds the same but they don't. If anything havoc or AL or who ever should come join nas and hit boy.

I see the argument on both sides...

But if I am Hit-Boy, I don't want to do this for a long time, I already did it for a good time, and got praise and accolades for the work. On to the next challenge and continue to build and make great music.

KD 3 should be the last project. However, if they got more in the chamber, as a fan I am here for it, as long as it's great music of course.

If I want that old shit I’d go listen to his old albums.. I like what Nas and Hit Boy are doing! Shit sound fresh..
Frfr. Hit Boy got a battery in Nas back to drop more frequently. We've gotten 3 albums since 2020. And about to get the 4th in 2022.
This is definitely unprecedented for Nas' releases. I'm here for all of it.
The beats for these albums have been fresh. My biggest gripes have been some of the features but it's not enough for me to not wanna listen to them.

Whateva bruh. Nobody dislike the duo. They make great music together, I have a feeling that 50 gonna be on the album. He been praising Nas lately.

They was on the phone while Nas made the Supreme team documentary.

Both Lloyd Banks and Fabolous said their dream collabo would be Nas. So let's hope for that.

If I want that old shit I’d go listen to his old albums.. I like what Nas and Hit Boy are doing! Shit sound fresh..

Exactly. The name of the game is to be relevant but also sound fresh at the same time. Stick with what works. Progress is made moving forward not backwards. My man talking that other shit is really on some other shit.

I luv the series but I hope Kings Disease 3 is the last album with Hit boy. I want Nas to go back with LES and Havoc. Some Alchemist, Premier, Salam and Pete rock aswell.

I miss that Lost Tapes\Stillmatic sound. Want Nas to go back there.

I would like to hear a track with Justice League. Do ya niggaz agree?. a Feature with Jeezy or Jadakiss would be dope on that track .

Tripple Beam Dreams, Hip hop with scarface
Nas KD 2 and Magic dropped verses explicitly stating some fans can't move on from this mindstate. Trapped in the 90s niggas

Whateva bruh. Nobody dislike the duo. They make great music together, I have a feeling that 50 gonna be on the album. He been praising Nas lately.

They was on the phone while Nas made the Supreme team documentary.

Both Lloyd Banks and Fabolous said their dream collabo would be Nas. So let's hope for that.
Fab yeah, banks would be cool but I rather the fab since he's been waiting longer. Fif ain't trying to rap but if we can get that projects too hot energy then I'm here for it

Nigga said let Nas finally have a fun time.. Bruh nigga dropped You Owe me and Oochie Wally and that was 20 years ago. They both was playing in the club . Nigga Nas been having fun. Stop sucking Hit boy dick.

Hit boy wouldnt be shit without Nas .. Not the other way around

Back