Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Label's Finals: AP vs Du VS Ohmars Vs Judah

It was only supposed to be 3, but the way the ap vs du thread turned out I just threw em both in the finals. I know better now.

1. du
2. du
3. judah
4. ohmars
5. ohmars
6. du
7. ap

Du edged out Ohmars

So far it's...

Du - 2
Ohmars - 1
AP - 0
Judah - 0

We still need 4 more judges to drop their votes

Damn, I ain't pick Du for nothing. Sorry champ. I did listen to your stuff though.
You a Texas girl....

Its understandable. Both east coast dudes rock with me though...

I mean i know chi from chi...... But he mostly NY

You really picking Jay track over the classic Mind playing tricks? You get 3 great stories in 1 with mine

You make a great point and I was actually thinking about switching one of my picks, but I play and quote Meet The Parents more.

"she was so turned on that she had to shower twice" get's said by me atleast once every 3 weeks.

I was very close to pickin the wayne freestyle, but again, I quote that jay freestyle on the regular and he was really speaking shit into existence on that shit

1) AP
2)Judah
3)Mars
4)Du
5)Judah
6)Mars
7)Ap

Du edged out Judah when I went back an counted second liked songs, 5-4

You make a great point and I was actually thinking about switching one of my picks, but I play and quote Meet The Parents more.

"she was so turned on that she had to shower twice" get's said by me atleast once every 3 weeks.
:word?:
The first time I heard that song was today and that bar wasn't that fire
:tuh:

tenor.gif
On second thought, how long do I have to make my final judgments? This a lotta werk.

:word?:
The first time I heard that song was today and that bar wasn't that fire
:tuh:

lol the bar itself wasn't crazy, but in context it was crazy. I know mad chicks like Isis.

lol how did du win if he only won one round?
I went with second liked songs.

Outta all the songs I like more Du top 2 songs (5) more than I did Judah (4) Oh Mars (3) and @AP (2)

.......Man I don't know. It was a lot to take into account but I wrote it all down

Yall doing the same damn thing yall did in the rnb finals, but instead of 2 options per match there's 4.................

:smh:

I went with second liked songs.

Outta all the songs I like more Du top 2 songs (5) more than I did Judah (4) Oh Mars (3) and @AP (2)

.......Man I don't know. It was a lot to take into account but I wrote it all down
So my nigga NOSEferatu won bring second best
8BpkWiR_d.jpg

Yall doing the same damn thing yall did in the rnb finals, but instead of 2 options per match there's 4.................

:smh:
Exactly!

When I did it the second time it was, if such and such wasn't in it, what would be the best choice.....Du got 4 of his songs in the second drawing.

Look man, you gave me too many options. I'm simple af

Back