Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mc Shan Calls Out Nas For Not Supporting

test
I think these old rap niggas are just too proud to admit that they didn't know how to parlay the music into big money and don't have the humility to be able to go to some of the younger guys and ask for some assistance. Nas would probably pay Shan to open a show for him or something like that, but not with Shan coming at him like that.
Masta Ace stays in Europe and Asia touring … along with damn near everybody in that era there’s a market if he willing to dust himself off and get on the road

Sadly knowing Nas history of doing songs w Niggas who dissed him…. We might get a Nas / Mac Shan song
Semi irrelevant sidebar:

Peep how Cole tries to bridge the gap with the bad reputation rappers in the game. He embraced 69 and kodak on some big bro shit. Now he got that durk feature...i see what he doin.

Semi irrelevant sidebar:

Peep how Cole tries to bridge the gap with the bad reputation rappers in the game. He embraced 69 and kodak on some big bro shit. Now he got that durk feature...i see what he doin.
Great marketing cuz for one those clowns have huge fan bases and following and 2 Cole not trying to pigeonhole himself as some conscious rappity rap nigga cuz that shit has a shelf life

Back