Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mc Hammer vs Will Smith

WHO IS BETTER

• Will Smith

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Mc Hammer

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
First of all, Hammer don’t have a “Summer Time” in his catalog..

Second of all, Mc Hammer is “Wacky D”

IMG_1660.gif

Better overall!?!?!

How the fuck y’all gon say that after watching what happened when Hammer and Psy took the stage together?

Will ain’t never had control of a crowd like Hammer.

Hammer laid the foundation for Pitbull, Nelly, Flo RidA and C&C Music Factory etc.

Hammer can go to Europe right now and sell out.

Will can’t.

Hammer is like David Hasslehoff in all his successes
Shiiiit!

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Will is a dope rapper, I dont care what anyone says... His flow was butter on 'Big Willie Style' and 'Willennium' and both are dope albums...

Plus his FP & JJ material has classic tracks too...

Reactions: GNS
...........@ Will being a better musical entertainer than Hammer. Come on now. Hammer was doing all kinda big choreographed dances with wild outfits n shit at his peak, Will is just on stage rapping.

Music wise Will clearly had more chart toppers.

Both them got Drake'd by the black community because of course our people didn't like happy rap and the yt's did but the yt's like you for a season then its a wrap.

to answer the question I listened to Will's music more because he could rap better

Both were huge, but Will has the longevity by far. In terms of impact, Will is right up there in how he paved a pathway for rappers to do tv/films.

I remember clowns calling him a sellout for making the Fresh prince show and doing movies......now everyone does them.

Them GOTDAMN early 90s S-Curls! My hair ain't EVER been the same since getting one. Well attempted to get one. My hair would never really curl. Had a nigga hair super saiyan'd the fuck out!

Back