Welcome To aBlackWeb

MC Hammer Exposed!!! 2Pac Was Ghostwriting & Writing Reference Tracks For MC Hammer!

In hindsight I wonder what Hip Hop would be like if Dre stayed at Death Row and produced MC Hammer's album, Snoop stayed at Death Row, and 2Pac surviving the shooting.

Death Row would have had Dr Dre, Snoop, Pac, Hammer

They could have gave Bad Boy a run for their money in 1997.

Last edited:
In hindsight I wonder what Hip Hop would be like if Dre stayed at Aftermath and produced MC Hammer's album, Snoop stayed at Death Row, and 2Pac surviving the shooting.

Death Row was already giving Bad Boy a run for their money back then. But if you think MC Hammer + Dr Dre would have pushed them over the top that's just hilarious and revisionist thinking.

Soo.........Pac wrote some songs that were ment for Hammer? How is this an exposure? You dont honestly believe every rapper writes ever single song, do you? Thats gotta be rare af.

That's how it's supposed to be. Y'all are used to ghostwriters nowadays but back inna day it was very much frowned upon. 99.9999% of MC's from my era wrote all their shit with the lone exceptions being Eazy E, Dr Dre, and Antoinette. Biz Markie had Kane writing for him on a few songs on his first album but after that it was 100% Biz.

That's how it's supposed to be. Y'all are used to ghostwriters nowadays but back inna day it was very much frowned upon. 99.9999% of MC's from my era wrote all their shit with the lone exceptions being Eazy E, Dr Dre, and Antoinette. Biz Markie had Kane writing for him on a few songs on his first album but after that it was 100% Biz.

Yeah but that's one of the reasons Hammer got dissed into oblivion back then and no real hip hop fan or even artist took him seriously at all.

Yall need to really understand how big hammer was. The nigga challenged mj to a dance off and folks took it seriously. Niggas was debating if he could out dance michael jackson. Hammer didnt care about lyrics or who wrote what.

Yeah but that's one of the reasons Hammer got dissed into oblivion back then and no real hip hop fan or even artist took him seriously at all.

Nah, hammer got dissed 'cause he came out dissin some of everybody.

Peep the first minute of the video. This nigga came out the gate dissin' Run DMC at a time when Run DMC was on top of the world. Hammer was a straight up nobody and came out swingin' for the Kings or Rap at the time. THAT'S why he got dissed... That and his lyrics were entirely too weak to be coming for anybody's crown.

In hindsight I wonder what Hip Hop would be like if Dre stayed at Death Row and produced MC Hammer's album, Snoop stayed at Death Row, and 2Pac surviving the shooting.

Dre was still on death row during most of Hammer's time there.

Dre left in early 96 and Hammer after Pac died.

You can't touch my riches,
Even if you had mc hammer and them 357 bitches

Pac right there on stage..... Big way outta control

Hammer wasn't known for his pen game.

This isn't news.

Craziest shit I remember was an article in The Source yeeeears ago that did a side-by-side comparison of Hammer and Vanilla Ice. The two were pretty evenly matched in each category except when it came to lyricism: They wrote that Vanilla Ice was the better lyricist of the two and would soundly beat Hammer in a battle.

You know your pen game gotta be straight doo-doo grits if Vanilla Ice can beat you.

Back