Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED LL Cool J Calls Out Jay-Z?

test
Seen this this morning.

That's just some click bait.

Jay has released more music in the last 15 years than LL and by a lot.

So if he is talking to somebody, it ain't Jay.

Who knows if its about Jay but he always acts like he's above the culture cuz he's number 1.. kinda like Jordan

compare that to how down the Earth Nas has always been.. kinda like LeBron

Who knows if its about Jay but he always acts like he's above the culture cuz he's number 1.. kinda like Jordan

compare that to how down the Earth Nas has always been.. kinda like LeBron

I get what you saying, but them comparisons are off. MJ is the one always showing respect to the game, while Lebron is out here labelling himself as the GOAT.

I get what you saying, but them comparisons are off. MJ is the one always showing respect to the game, while Lebron is out here labelling himself as the GOAT.
Nah, not the game. Im talking the culture. I meant like how MJ never allowed his likeness to be used in video games and snubbing cats like Chamillionaire.. Elitist shit like that

LL-Cool-J-deathstare.jpg

All of us are trying to work hard enough so we don't have to work at all. That's the fucked up system they got us in.

I doubt show money is attractive to Jay-Z these days.

If Jay-Z made enough that he doesn't have to get on stage anymore or transitions to another part of the business who are any of us much less ll cool j to complain.

We all running the race šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

All of us are trying to work hard enough so we don't have to work at all. That's the fucked up system they got us in.

I doubt show money is attractive to Jay-Z these days.

If Jay-Z made enough that he doesn't have to get on stage anymore or transitions to another part of the business who are any of us much less ll cool j to complain.

We all running the race šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

I couldn't make out what LL was saying but, to add on to what @TTBF said,

Jay Z should have enough money, invested properly, so he doesn't have to do anything for the rest of his life.

Back