Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Can’t. A nigga that has a rep for putting dudes under don’t get 1v1s
It’s crazy that these real gang members becoming rappers and getting killed and NO one cares. When your regular people die and no one cares it’s bad....when your celebrities die and no one cares it says something. It’s not even a black thing...it’s a young black person/rapper thing. Yeah call yourself a monster and people will breath easy when you gone....sad shit

Can’t. A nigga that has a rep for putting dudes under don’t get 1v1s
I actually agree with this.. I dont like speaking on these niggas.. But you a known killer, laugh at dead niggas, whole persona is of a killer.. You not getting a 1 on 1.. I gotta assume you looking to kill me too

The best thing that can happen to him is he totally falls off musically and is working at a Red Lobster in some random southern GA city.

I would be surprised if he doesn't get killed or shot or both eventually.

but hey sometimes dudes with targets on them make it.

that young man did nothing wrong running up and whopping someone out the clear blue got von killed end of story

Fans to invested in other folks life when it comes to street shit.

Fuck it, ima say it. Von got exactly what he was looking for. And he’s 100% to blame for his own death.

making real money for you and your kids should be more than enough to leave it alone.

To many dudes put the streets over the children. I can 100% my son curved my views on everything. I mean I still had some pills on deck but that was in the burbs. but I’m all good now.

Fuck it, ima say it. Von got exactly what he was looking for. And he’s 100% to blame for his own death.

making real money for you and your kids should be more than enough to leave it alone.

To many dudes put the streets over the children. I can 100% my son curved my views on everything. I mean I still had some pills on deck but that was in the burbs. but I’m all good now.
Percocet

Molly Percocet

I totally agree with everything said

Back