Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED King Combs - Pick A Side (50 Cent Diss)

test
Between Meek and Gillie

I need Beans to hurry up and drop that AI Album he promoting bring some self respect back to Philly

Or maybe Will Smith

Not the same Meek who recently put a green light on Akademiks

Not the same Meek that got Safaree Jumped and wouldn’t give him the fair one

Not the same Meek that got Quentin Miller jumped cuz he wouldn’t sauce up his shit lmao

Bro they all hypocrites and Meek is a coward no one cares what a man bunny hopping for rich Jews got to say bout anything lol
*case closed*

You would think after the whole Diddy thing meek would go in to hiding and just chill and try to repair his image but I guess not. This nigga really had a chance to be a hood legend across America with the prison reform thing for the next generation and more. Meeks fall off gotta be studied his bad music contracts really cost him to spiral downhill and now he just going out sad and just a punchline. He really needs to just walk away for a long time come back in like four or five years.

Meek runs around with Robert kraft who picked a side and we're not on it.

These niggas love cosplaying as pro blacks for likes. Its fucking nasty.

All these rappers are waaaay closer to "them" than they are to us and that's exactly where they want to be.
Meek is a nigga who worships money

And y’all know what comes w that

All of them do even Kendrick and Cole. You don't just fall into their status you have to worship money and fame and be a willing participant in all the fuckery going on to get where they're at.

None of them are exempt.
Facts …. But u know what I mean Meek is a just cuz they are rich they are always right type of nigga

Shit this song has done more on this forum than Ghostface's new album has. Chatty patty forum. Damn People love 50 Cent here , remember Eminem is racist. Idiots.
That's been the story of any rap conversation the past few decades. The fuckery gets covered more than an actual artistic endeavor. I don't think I even seen that Ghost album thread but everything I heard from it so far is better than anything from the top headlines of the last month.

Back