Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kanye West Rant on Pusha T, Nas, Teyana Taylor & saying Cardi B is a plant, Corey Gamble is CIA

test
Whats the criteria that seperates a "plant" from an alleged non plant ?

All celebrity is ALLOWED . Now how one gets to that point may vary, but ultimately it still results in a set of people/bodies allowing you access to mediums and investment

Didn't Nas say it was a misstake to make the album with Kanye? Some1 from his camp said that or just heard it n the streets

Didn't Nas say it was a misstake to make the album with Kanye? Some1 from his camp said that or just heard it n the streets

I think Nas said the album he made w Kanye wasn’t the same one that came out. Ye apparently changed a bunch of the beats during “post production”. Think Teyana Taylor said the same thing

What was wrong with his career path?

He arguably has a top 3-5 discography in hiphop.

Created the biggest shoe/clothing brand in our generation and became a billionaire off of it.

He created Teyana's biggest hit and Pusha's best album.

Outside of the rants, what wrong moves has be made career wise?

Wrong moves…🤔🤔. How much time you got buddy. Kanye coulda been bigger than Hov, puff and Dre combined. But instead became a pariah

Whats the criteria that seperates a "plant" from an alleged non plant ?

All celebrity is ALLOWED . Now how one gets to that point may vary, but ultimately it still results in a set of people/bodies allowing you access to mediums and investment
Cardi is a plant

But all that means is her her come up was not organic

She parlayed her popularity on tv into a deal

niggas just use the plant term to shit on people they dont fuck with and cant/refuse to understand why other people fuck with them
Not necessarily. There are some legit plants who have deceived the audience

like in Little Nas X case...he's a real plant. Because he came out on some "listen to my homegrown single" shit but that was really an industry cook up from top to bottom. All of a sudden Billy Ray Cyrus hops on the remix

Not necessarily. There are some legit plants who have deceived the audience

like in Little Nas X case...he's a real plant. Because he came out on some "listen to my homegrown single" shit but that was really an industry cook up from top to bottom. All of a sudden Billy Ray Cyrus hops on the remix

all the same mechanisms tho. Some label sees the potential and pushes the button putting a shitload of marketing money behind it.

Whats the last organic song/artist/act you remember without some major bread behind it? I feel like they try to get fancy now and make it seem like big money aint behind it but that shit still there in some kinda way.

Errbody a damn plant some kinda way

there's like 7 songs on Nasir

at least 4-5 of them mf jammin

that's over 1/2 the album bumpin

tf yall be talkin bout

Man nobody knows.

I can do without the song with Kanye and dream singing and the last song.

But everything else? Solid
tayroc-ave.gif

Back