Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Johnny Gill vs Trey Songz (Trey Advances)

Who U Got?

• Johnny Gill

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Trey Songz

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
No

I'm speaking about when JG came to NE and was added as a member

Why was there some type of jealousy?, becuz of JG great ability to dance?
because he was ready to go solo, and thought the ship would sink without bobby.....

jg did save the group...i'll give him that..... he's a great group member, dude has a perfect harmony voice.... and that spoilt ralp plans to go solo right away, cuz i think they went on world tour right after that first album with johnny

because he was ready to go solo, and thought the ship would sink without bobby.....

jg did save the group...i'll give him that..... he's a great group member, dude has a perfect harmony voice.... and that spoilt ralp plans to go solo right away, cuz i think they went on world tour right after that first album with johnny

Nah he knew JG was coming for that spot. Wasn't about no going solo or whatever, he knew how bad of a boy JG was with them pipes.

I don't think Keith wrote it, but if he did, how you get outshined on your own stuff.

I think Darrell wrote it
you right....

but it was just the way the song was arranged.....

i mean johnny sounds good, but it still sounds like a keith sweat song.....i'd expect to hear keith sing it at a show before johnny....

then again, all johnny really got is songs from his group days.....and my my my

Ralph couldnt go solo cause NE still had one more album to do under contract bruh.

They didnt get JG to replace Bobby my nigga...they needed a LEAD because they saw the writing on the wall..Ralph was trying to bounce bruh.

Nah he knew JG was coming for that spot. Wasn't about no going solo or whatever, he knew how bad of a boy JG was with them pipes.
fuck outta here
:gtfoh:
ralph had all them hoes back then son....

Y'all making good arguments for Gill but he just ain't seeing Trey

Gill solo catalogue just ain't there. Yes he has some hits and no doubt some older ladies would show up to hear do a concert in hope of some NE and LSG joints but EVERYONE turning out for a Trey concert. His wave was just bigger

Johnny is without question the better vocalist but Trey the better artist. By miles

Fair enough.

Ralph couldnt go solo cause NE still had one more album to do under contract bruh.

They didnt get JG to replace Bobby my nigga...they needed a LEAD because they saw the writing on the wall..Ralph was trying to bounce bruh.
bobby dipped before johnny got there....

they had to vote johnny in.....

niggaz needed that 5 part harmony bruh

hol up....my bad....:host:

i just googled ralph tresvant and confused this nigga entire post new edition career with Raphael Saadiq

bobby dipped before johnny got there....

they had to vote johnny in.....

niggaz needed that 5 part harmony bruh

Do you hear that boy JG at the beginning of this song breh.

You mean to tell me Ralph came harder than JG on this song and that JG is the weakest in the group.

Ralph nice (good complimentary voice) but JG killed and destroyed this shit

but bel biv devoe did prove they ain't need neither one of them niggaz

Do you hear that boy JG at the beginning of this song breh.

You mean to tell me Ralph came harder than JG on this song and that JG is the weakest in the group.

Ralph nice (good complimentary voice) but JG killed and destroyed this shit

:smh:

bobby woulda murdered that shit

JG could flip and own any of Trey Songz songs

Trey Songz couldn't own nor flip a JG song

No way could Trey sing this song any better than what JG did to it

JG can't sing that neighbors know my name track....

that nigga woulda sounded retarded

bottoms up?

foh....

JG has made songs like neighbors know my name which are better (my my my, there you go, etc)

JG has made songs like bottoms up (Hit me off, NE heartbreak) uptempo songs, the production is different by bottoms up being more of a rap production type beat, but JG had made uptempo songs breh. Plenty of them

Back