Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

I might be the only one on the island with this, but if I were Big Sean, I would insert myself in this beef (heavy pause on that) and at least try to replace J. Cole.
Rap over Mobb Deep's Survival of the Fittest and spit his illest verse. Slap up J. Cole disrespectfully, and say the other two ain't shit either.

Sean has nothing to lose at this point anyway, especially since mandem dropped on the same day he did lol.

I might be the only one on the island with this, but if I were Big Sean, I would insert myself in this beef (heavy pause on that) and at least try to replace J. Cole.
Rap over Mobb Deep's Survival of the Fittest and spit his illest verse. Slap up J. Cole disrespectfully, and say the other two ain't shit either.

Sean has nothing to lose at this point anyway, especially since mandem dropped on the same day he did lol.
Nothing to lose and much to gain

Shit on everyone

Orrrrr........taped phone calls of people admitting to crimes/gay activities or whatever the fuck else some hater can dream up because AI can sound just like you.

Scary world around the corner gang

Not going to derail....but I'll say this
hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.png

I predict a lot of people getting jammed up by AI fakes and accused of shit they didn't do. Scary world indeed.

And get smoked lol. Cole fucked up but he can still handle sean and symba. Ain't NOOO way I'm letting these extras slide if I'm cole noooo way

Back