Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION I think it’s safe to say Gucci Won

In who’s status? In the grand scheme of things I don’t think anyone cares. Maybe 15 years ago.

So Gucci Mane won because he collabo with Beyonce before Jeezy WTF?

LMAO , Beyonce your Hero?

Okay.. Nas won at end of the day

23e40b3cac64447bdb87fa4447331c93.384x288x19.gif

tumblr_nehrseLb071r7bntbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Y'all debating about Gucci and Jeezy when she has a whole husband who sold coke as well

She didn't even consider giving him a nanosecond placement

Shawn lost
Jay got Warren Buffet on speed dial and played ball with a president in Cuba. Eventually you'll get to a point where you gotta use workers to get your hands dirty.

Two niggas who used to take life threatening risks, trapped, shot it out, are now multimillionaires and world renowned for legit business moves...they both won homie

Deadass. This shit corny. I legit feel like after that fucking Verzuz, I'd be satisfied if I never heard another word about this beef. Shit was a REAL legit street beef where niggas died, other niggas got beat up and stabbed, both niggas made it through and seem to be prospering 15 years later.

I'm over it.

Side note: i always wondered was that dude that got killed really affiliated with jeezy or was it jus a person that tried to cash that bounty that ud really have to press the issue to loosely link him wit jeezy

Back