Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY I Got A Story To Tell...

BDP™️

Acknowledge Moi
ABW...we all got stories. Whether its a crazy night out, an embarrasing moment, freaky tales or just some GOAT shit that happened to you...

We got too many characters in this community for us not to have some GOAT stories to share...

Dont be afraid to share yall...

Had a crazy night out one night in SD...me and my potnas I was stationed with went out one night...had a ball got crazy drunk...

We leaving the club...walking to the car and some police outside just kinda hangin around making sure everything was cool and peaceful...

For some reason I decided to start yelling “FUCK THE POLICE” lmao...clearly Inwas drunk as shit...so they start coming our way cause im wildin out lol

My homeboy Marco(RIP) who was like 6’4” 240 puts me in a sleeper and lifts me off the ground till I pass out and firemans carries me back to the whip to stop my drunk ass from getting arrested smh

Crazy shit is I didnt remember none of this lmao...we had duty the next day and we talking about that night and Marco is like “yeah and I had to choke this crazy lil nigga out so we wouldnt jammed up” and they all kekeein and shit and im legit like”hell naw nigga, you big but aint no way I just let you choke me out”

This was they reaction:
images

Then they told me what happened lmao

I had a dumb night like that....

So amazing I ain't die or get my ass whooped...

Ran out of money at the strip club and started throwing books of matches and mints at the chicks....

And I wasnt missing either...

My drunk cousin claims he sees this nigga we got beef with... So I'm outside calling into the crowd like I'm calling the nigga out....

I'm just bullying my way through crowds, grabbing random niggaz up looking for homie....

My niggaz had to get in a car and find me cuz I had gotten so far off trail looking for this nigga...

And we was down the block too.... You do not break away from your crew down the block.....I was breaking mad rules....

But I got home okay. I did throw up on myself at some point

This one girl I dealt with had a big ass dog who she allowed to sleep on the bed. So this muthafucka fell asleep on my foot and numbed my foot but I ain't wanna move bc she was sleep (but I ain’t wanna startle the dog, shit I’m a black man in a white gull house, so I was low key shook daddy(big voice)) bc I wanted to sneak out. Needless to say that ain't happen and I had to spend the night

Here’s a quick one.

Last edited:
Had a crazy night out one night in SD...me and my potnas I was stationed with went out one night...had a ball got crazy drunk...

We leaving the club...walking to the car and some police outside just kinda hangin around making sure everything was cool and peaceful...

For some reason I decided to start yelling “FUCK THE POLICE” lmao...clearly Inwas drunk as shit...so they start coming our way cause im wildin out lol

My homeboy Marco(RIP) who was like 6’4” 240 puts me in a sleeper and lifts me off the ground till I pass out and firemans carries me back to the whip to stop my drunk ass from getting arrested smh

Crazy shit is I didnt remember none of this lmao...we had duty the next day and we talking about that night and Marco is like “yeah and I had to choke this crazy lil nigga out so we wouldnt jammed up” and they all kekeein and shit and im legit like”hell naw nigga, you big but aint no way I just let you choke me out”

This was they reaction:
images

Then they told me what happened lmao
Lol my G got sleeped!... Only wrasslin move i ever tapped out from is the camel clutch when i was like 11

Once me n the crew was at this college party this girl K invited up to... in a two level house and we on the second floor, 6 deep mind you...so we kinda split up trying to mack these digits.. so we split in three groups or something so my dude (drunk n shit) start popping off with this guy and all i heard is 'do you realize yall in a football frat house' we will fuck yall all up. the guy to girl ratio wasnt even at all so i just knew we was fucked.. all in all we got out before it really got escalated. The dude that was having the altercation was actually dolo bc the dude he was with dipped to get the car bc he got shook, the other left 'dolo' to find us before shit pop off...fucked up the pussy plan that night!

Might as well rename this to the story time thread.

Me and some other kids caught some kids fuckin in the bathroom stall back in middle school. We kicked the door open on they ass and the face they made was funny asl.

I was underage drinking with my friends at 14 on junot hill(park area with a hill at the back, behind that hill was some overgrown shit, then an expression way, then on the other side of the expression was was some more overgrown shit, then parking lot with a mall, liquor store, grocery etc.

So we're drinking having a fun time and someone yells PIGS!!! Before we know it he's at the bottom of the hill and we're all scrambling grabbing our shit and running. Everyone got away but me, had walk the long way back down the main street as cars drive by an I look like a hooker put away hard and wet cut I was covered in mud shit and my nylons all ripped to shit.

Get to the station and he wants to know names of people that were there and I tell him Idk who anyone was I just asked if I could drink with them. He doesn't believe me of course and proceeds to ask my mom when she gets to the station to pick me up. She rats out my bf and a couple other friends names she knew but he couldn't do shit cuz he couldn't prove they were actually there.

He charged me with underage drinking and I had to go to court. In court and I'm scared af and get called up to this podium to speak to the judge. I'm so riddled with anxiety I burst out laughing and he says 'you think this is funny young lady!?!?' I'm like no sir I'm just so scared rn I'm gonna pee myself and idk where that laugh came from. I didn't get charged and my mom had to pay a fine.

I was underage drinking with my friends at 14 on junot hill(park area with a hill at the back, behind that hill was some overgrown shit, then an expression way, then on the other side of the expression was was some more overgrown shit, then parking lot with a mall, liquor store, grocery etc.

So we're drinking having a fun time and someone yells PIGS!!! Before we know it he's at the bottom of the hill and we're all scrambling grabbing our shit and running. Everyone got away but me, had walk the long way back down the main street as cars drive by an I look like a hooker put away hard and wet cut I was covered in mud shit and my nylons all ripped to shit.

Get to the station and he wants to know names of people that were there and I tell him Idk who anyone was I just asked if I could drink with them. He doesn't believe me of course and proceeds to ask my mom when she gets to the station to pick me up. She rats out my bf and a couple other friends names she knew but he couldn't do shit cuz he couldn't prove they were actually there.

He charged me with underage drinking and I had to go to court. In court and I'm scared af and get called up to this podium to speak to the judge. I'm so riddled with anxiety I burst out laughing and he says 'you think this is funny young lady!?!?' I'm like no sir I'm just so scared rn I'm gonna pee myself and idk where that laugh came from. I didn't get charged and my mom had to pay a fine.
goat for not snitching

Back