Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How long until the "GM" texts get old?

I'm trying to be more like this.

I know it's not easy for everyone lol. It comes naturally to me in a way, but there are times when i have to make a concerted effort to not let my feelings in the moment dictate my energy for the rest of the day or the following day.

I know it's not easy for everyone lol. It comes naturally to me in a way, but there are times when i have to make a concerted effort to not let my feelings in the moment dictate my energy for the rest of the day or the following day.
I admire that quality in a person. It's damn near impossible for me especially when I'm not the one that's wrong. There's only 1 person that can get me to fold like that and his ass is nuts but I hate being at odds with him.

i meant explain the "depends on who you think about first" part

you really got a wife and gf??
I say gm to my mom, and my wife.

And the wake up was a joke.

Who ever said I had a gf?

These are horrible rumors

I admire that quality in a person. It's damn near impossible for me especially when I'm not the one that's wrong. There's only 1 person that can get me to fold like that and his ass is nuts but I hate being at odds with him.

My wife would probably say the same about me lol.

My thing is at the end of the day, we both know that the love we have for each other overshadows everything else. But we are human, and there's going to be disagreements and arguments. And as long as we both can feel like that we are being heard when we have an issue with each other and those issues arent arising with intent to truly hurt the other party, we can get past is.

But if im being honest, im a little better at that than she is lol. She has always been a person to hold grudges. Bur she has gotten much better with it. And thay effort on her part to grow as a person is a testament to who she is as a person and why i love her.

I say gm to my mom, and my wife.

And the wake up was a joke.

Who ever said I had a gf?

These are horrible rumors
excuse me if my memory is hazy

i thought it was a running joke you had this setup

I apologize if i've offended you

been seeing this a lot on the TL about females feeling extra desired or whatever when dudes send the "GM texts" but being that men are the natural pursuers in these situations, its easy to imagine a female getting a bunch of these from potential prospects on the daily, so as a man, how long do you send them until you stop? As a female, how long before you get tired of them?

It depends on who's sending it.

@Love...you been getting them "GM" texts?

Yes

My thing is at the end of the day, we both know that the love we have for each other overshadows everything else. But we are human, and there's going to be disagreements and arguments. And as long as we both can feel like that we are being heard when we have an issue with each other and those issues arent arising with intent to truly hurt the other party, we can get past is.

But if im being honest, im a little better at that than she is lol. She has always been a person to hold grudges. Bur she has gotten much better with it. And thay effort on her part to grow as a person is a testament to who she is as a person and why i love her.
swoon.gif

excuse me if my memory is hazy

i thought it was a running joke you had this setup

I apologize if i've offended you
I always talk shit shit.
Unless I showed proof.....its just that. Me talking shit

I always talk shit shit.
Unless I showed proof.....its just that. Me talking shit
you dont have to prove anything to me man

whatever your situation is, i hope it works for you and anyone else involved

this is great to read man

Back