Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Anniversary: Juvenile - 400 Degreez

i bought this cd 4x

needless to say, its one of my personal favorites

about to see who gonna keep it a buck or it might've just been me, but initially, i hated run for it, and it was always a skip.

There was this dude who was also from BR that went to UNO that was OBSESSED with Wayne. At this time, i thought i was a pretty decent CMR study, but he would be like "i bet you dont know what song this from" and he was saying some of wayne verse from run for it.

I went back and finally listened to the song and was upset i never gave it a chance in the beginning. There are NO skips on the original pre-universal version. The post universal release, Ha remix dont get skipped but it just kinda gets played without me really paying attention if that makes sense.

Honestly this was probably THE album of my childhood. So many mfs had this from kids to parents in my neighborhood. I still remember getting my copy liek it was the holy grail.

Then again and again years later. Probably bought this album 3-4 times. We used to get those fake chains in the mall in elementary school with the fake Cash Money chains thinking we the h9t boyz. I remember we got our friend a Ruff Ryders chain while we all had the CMR ones lol buddy was pissed.

I still vividly remember the 1st time I saw the Ha video. I was like 14 n thought "why these dudes chest so shiny, shit look stupid".
Also thought that saying "ha" after every bar was redundant, but super catchy. Crazy how this album introduced us to lil Wayne and basically led to how rap would sound today.

I still vividly remember the 1st time I saw the Ha video. I was like 14 n thought "why these dudes chest so shiny, shit look stupid".
Also thought that saying "ha" after every bar was redundant, but super catchy. Crazy how this album introduced us to lil Wayne and basically led to how rap would sound today.
its how NOLA people talk...not much these days but they was definitely still talking like that by the time I got to college in 2001

also, i aint trying to do a deep dive into Ha, but i thought the video was stellar as it pretty much synched up with the lyrics and Juvie was telling a dope ass story in the lyrics

There was a release of 400 Degreez that didn't have all of the Ha remixes on there and the last song was Soulja Rags from the previous album. I liked that version of the album better than the album that had all of the remixes of it

One of the most misogynistic songs, but damn if I don't rap this word for word...whole album is classic

Came in here to post this.

When this come on, I'm the worst version of myself for about 5 minutes lol.

Keep this album in rotation to this day.

There was a release of 400 Degreez that didn't have all of the Ha remixes on there and the last song was Soulja Rags from the previous album. I liked that version of the album better than the album that had all of the remixes of it
you from Canada right?

I've never seen that version and im not saying it doesnt exist, but sonically, solja rags does NOT belong on 400 Degreez imo

Now Solja Rags the album? was just listening to that at the gym. FIRE!!!

Back