Welcome To aBlackWeb

XBOX Halo Infinite

Gears of war status has fell off to a middle range game

Ah yeah true true

The last one had a new cast like their kids or something in it right? lol but I remember they brought marcus back anyway

They gonna probably pump out another weak sequel that 757 finest is gonna be happy hits gamepass

Ah yeah true true

The last one had a new cast like their kids or something in it right? lol but I remember they brought marcus back anyway

They gonna probably pump out another weak sequel that 757 finest is gonna be happy hits gamepass
I'm going to be honest I never understood the appeal of gears lol

I tried but it just ain't for me

I'm going to be honest I never understood the appeal of gears lol

I tried but it just ain't for me
I played the first and third and the best part about it is the co-op campaign

I didn’t like the gritty, cover shooting, die if you get hit with a shotgun within 10ft gameplay (that’s all ppl did)

Games just aren’t really all that appealing Imo

Hate the grenades too

I played the first and third and the best part about it is the co-op campaign

I didn’t like the gritty, cover shooting, die if you get hit with a shotgun within 10ft gameplay (that’s all ppl did)

Games just aren’t really all that appealing Imo

Hate the grenades too
The online was so dumb you comeback alive right next to the rival team no time to react you just hear the chainsaw

I have played an hour of this.

I am enjoying it so far it feels like classic halo almost a full return to the glory days.

343 Laziness has held this game back Halo has never had the best graphics however this could be a lot better.

The open map ignoring halos different environments is wild! especially considering they have been developing this for 6 years

Safe to say

multiplayer is the emphasis

besides the locale not changing do you like a Open world halo?
Multiplayer is great the campaign is good but it's obviously missing few things that would make it great.

Scenery, forge , multiplayer campaign and graphics they should of been able to do that in the 6 years if you're new to halo I think you would enjoy it a lot

Back