Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed it. Took a bit long to pick up. Nostalgic most definitely. The theater I was in had some blown speakers so that kind of sucked with the volume would elevate . Didnt really get how you could freeze energy.

Lesbian ghost love story was stupid. They better not revisit that.

Also, there’s so much they left open w all the ghosts escaping from all those years of bustin’. So they’re 100% going to revisit 1 & 2 nostalgia. Bet we eventually see Vigo 2.0 and the pink slime.

Just seen it w the fam

Everyone agreed it was a better movie than Kong x Zilla

I thought it was a lil too long but still cool.

Post credit scene was lackin. Wasnt worth sitting around for.

Seen this last week I thought it was ok. The comedy really was hit & miss. The story was cool but the first movie was a little better. 6.5 - 7/10.

Idk what the summer movie season is gone look like for 2024 due to the writers strike from last year but right now it's been a lot of sub-par or wack shit imo...

Lesbian ghost love story was stupid. They better not revisit that.

Also, there’s so much they left open w all the ghosts escaping from all those years of bustin’. So they’re 100% going to revisit 1 & 2 nostalgia. Bet we eventually see Vigo 2.0 and the pink slime.
Vigo was destroyed and not captured. Wouldnt make since bringing him back but im sure it could be done. I wouldn't want to see that though.

I forgot they destroyed him
Since you brought him up, I looked up the actor. He was also in die hard. But found out he was a terrible person. He raped his mother in law. For years, it was thought his half sister could be his daughter.

This shit was wack as fuck.

And this is coming from someone who enjoyed the one previous.

This shit was unrealized

Felt like answer the call with more attention given to the og cast.

The cast from the last movie felt like an afterthought.

Everything felt like “hey remember this huh huh huh huh huh….. please?”

Back