Welcome To aBlackWeb

Get More Active And Have More Threads

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
every raw and every ppv would be great for archive purposes only....

but for actual thread flow... one ongoing thread for raw/smackdown and another for ppv's

however.........

and i can't believe imma volunteer this....

i can always separate the posts and make a separate thread the following morning if that's what everyone wants...

but that's just my suggestion...

i do see the appeal in a separate thread...so ultimately i'll go with the majority.....

every raw and every ppv would be great for archive purposes only....

but for actual thread flow... one ongoing thread for raw/smackdown and another for ppv's

however.........

and i can't believe imma volunteer this....

i can always separate the posts and make a separate thread the following morning if that's what everyone wants...

but that's just my suggestion...

i do see the appeal in a separate thread...so ultimately i'll go with the majority.....

I just think PPV's are bigger than to be just 1 thread, if you wanna go back and rewatch a show and go back through a thread just type it in the search instead of going page by page looking for what you looking for. I ain't wanna be a dick and just implement the shit without asking the bro's

I don’t care. I’m just use to raw smackdown and NXT being in the same thread. I’m gonan start a booking series real soon in this section

NXT post are rarely made other than Takeover's, me personally I hate those super threads. We got this whole forum and people only posted up in two threads

ok i'll close the monday night/tueasday night thread make sperate threads for both, and re open the main thread on like wedsday or tursday for general talk, but keep all the traffic for monday and tuesday to their respective threads.

if anyone wants to make a thread for nxt, impact or 205 live feel free

I just feel like we dont have the membership and activity(yet) to make a new thread with every single show.

Now....compromise would be for a couple of us who regulary watch to post a review thread...

So for example...

We have the main show threads

Raw
SD
NXT

and then after every show

We post a review thread of the show and have everyone comment on that.

Instead of having one big thread for all three weekly shows...just have one thread for each show

Raw Thread
SD Thread
NXT Thread

And then each PPV have its own thread.
Pretty much instead of having this boy make flopped threads weekly.

I don’t care. I’m just use to raw smackdown and NXT being in the same thread. I’m gonan start a booking series real soon in this section

Thats what i wanted to do too bruh Maybe we can team up on that shit somehow or somethin i dont know what u had in mind but peep the Be the Booker Summerslam thread that i threw up.

Theres a lot of different ways that kind of thread can be tackled

We gotta start posting more outside those two big ass threads, I wanted to have every PPV have it's own thread along with every Raw and Smackdown. The news thread is useless when a thread can be made which means this part of the forum stay getting activity.

What's y'all thoughts

@TheBoyRo
@BDP
@King Du
@TonyDubbz
@Playboy buddy rose
@VIBE
@illestni99ainne
@already home_17
@silverfoxx
@genocide_cutter
@OGDirtyDee