Welcome To aBlackWeb

Final 3: ABW Mortal Kombat: R&B 2nd Edition Remedy VS Judge Judah VS Chi-Town B (Remedy Wins)

1) A song featuring a Hip Hop Artist

Beyoncé - Crazy In Love ft. JAY Z

2) Featured on a Hip-hop hook/chorus

The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu

3) Live Performance

Prince - Purple Rain (superBowl)

4) Timeless Classic

Tony Toni Tone - Lay Your Head On My Pillow

5) Most likely to be used as a ring tone for a S/O

DVSN - Too Deep

6) Song most likely to be remade (must be an original song and not be covered by a professional artist already)

Beyoncé - Speechless

(7) A song with a sample (original must be made by 1996)
Mariah Carey - Fantasy ft. O.D.B.

samples

5) Most likely to be used as a ring tone for a S/O
Judah

Chi-Town

Remedy
[/QUOTE]

6) Song most likely to be remade (must be an original song and not be covered by a professional artist already)
Judah

Chi-Town

Remedy

Last edited:
7) A song with a sample (original must be made by 1996)
Judah

Chi-town

Remedy

1) A song featuring a Hip Hop Artist - Judah - 112 "Anywhere" , I can still play that shit all day

2) Featured on a Hip-hop hook/chorus - Chitown - Meth and Mary, nuff said

3) Live Performance - I used to watch that MJ concert everyday as a kid, he had better performances that night. I gotta roll with Maxwell, the nigga sounded BETTER live than the song and he sounded amazing on the song.... Then it was purple rain............. fell asleep 2 mins in. Judah Wins.

4) Timeless Classic - This one was between whitney and d'angelo. Whitney's is the bigger song, but I play Brown Sugar way more. Judah Wins

5) Most likely to be used as a ring tone for a S/O - All great songs, but Ima give the edge to Rem for picking Too Deep.

6) Song most likely to be remade (must be an original song and not be covered by a professional artist already) - This one was between Dru Hill and Bey, I can see both being remade, but Speechless is amazing. Rolling with Rem.

7) A song with a sample (original must be made by 1996) - MJB easy, one of my favorite sample flips of alltime. Chitown wins

Judah - 3
Rem - 2
Chi - 2

WD5rZuJ_zpssvqanxci.gif

Hold on..

Back