Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Teacher Beats Up Student After Being Called N Word

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate to say it, hate to say it, hate to say it, as a young black man, put in an authoritarian position. You’re already one foot in danger cause whatever happens is definitely gonna be put on you. Black cops don’t get acquitted.

So, if you’re gonna crash out, don’t do it over words. Cause they bout to put him in a place where grown men gonna call him that, and they are gonna be in a position to try to do a lot more than that, daily.

It’s only foul, cause it ain’t worth it.

Foul you signed up to be a teacher in highschool in 2024. You should know kids are gonna so everything they can to get you out of character. And plus you’re an adult. Just got a charge for nothing

The city subreddit deleted the thread on this incident

The funny part is, that no one pity’s the kid. The entire city is tired of the kids from that school district.

The sub tho.

Poor guy, blew his ACL In high school, missed his senior year.

Still managed to get to uni on a scholarship to play ball. Blows out his ACL again, but gets to keep his scholarship.

Winds up teaching at the worst school in the city.

Now this.

"Kid" was 18. That's two grown men fighting, and they're saying the teacher was swinging in self defense.

Them Mexicans need to keep gettin their asses beat over that word flying outta their mouths like that. Them muhfuckas entirely too casual with the shit like they one of us, but let you call them a wetback, spic, beaner, whatever and they got their brothers, cousins, uncles, pops, and crew lined up to come see you.

Okay where do I begin lmao

1. Title made me laugh

2. You can’t be testing a sub because they don’t give a fuck

3. You can’t be testing a nigga sub at that

4. Homie kinda loses points for taking so long to drop a kid

5. Them Mexican parents and friends/associates gonna kill that nigga

Basically, he got a target on his back now. And them Messicans roll deep out there in Vegas. Money might as well try to change his appearance or just stay in the crib until he goes to court.

1. Title made me laugh

orale homes that mayate gotta die ese.

I’ve been through much worse. As much as I wanted to take a punk ass HSer to Suplex City when they disrespected me, I knew better.

Should’ve either walked away for called admin. I feel his anger, though.

1. Title made me laugh

Damn

It got dark af when I made it to point 5 😬

200w.gif

Idgaf, if a student squares up and attacks me good luck to them. I doubt I'd attack them just off talking reckless but I'm definitely not letting anyone get off on me.

Back