Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Does Anybody Have/Collect Funko?

i've thought about buying a few of them, but i never pull the trigger

do you collect them in hopes of them being worth something someday or just for a lil hobby or something?

Cool idea make a thread for it

Or use APs thread to bring it back to life
i keep asking dudes to post gameplay vids, but i need to take my own advice...I need to go ahead and post the one i got ready

i've thought about buying a few of them, but i never pull the trigger

do you collect them in hopes of them being worth something someday or just for a lil hobby or something?
Both.

Like apart of me is hoping to get value out of certain ones but on the flip side I do just buy ones I like too

Like that dead yellow ranger one, phantasm, and ryu and steamboat Willie were straight hopefully monetary gain purchases

You know what page its on?
i thought it was stickied lol

but i'll bump it

post that shit

idk what its from tho

the only reason i haven't posted mine is b/c i got shook playing RE2 lol

Both.

Like apart of me is hoping to get value out of certain ones but on the flip side I do just buy ones I like too

Like that dead yellow ranger one, phantasm, and ryu and steamboat Willie were straight hopefully monetary gain purchases
i know they are numbered, but how rare do you think they really are?

like are you going to like comic shops and buying them, or whatever Target/walmart have, you look at em and decide from there?

i know they are numbered, but how rare do you think they really are?

like are you going to like comic shops and buying them, or whatever Target/walmart have, you look at em and decide from there?
I only bought two at a store and that was target

I usually use amazon and Walmart.com

The amazon ones usually come from a niche comic store where you can find better more less common ones

Ryu cost me $24 but I'm sure there are $8 ones that will become rare in time

It depends if they are exclusive to certain stores or contentions or just quantity I guess

I've seen a dumbo one for $299 lol

I saw a toys r us exclusive online that has to be rare for obvious reasons and it was like $33

I forgot what it was though. But I half do it just to collect. Otherwise unwound go crazy

I've already spent like $200 on the ones I shown and talked about in the span of a month and like 3 weeks

I only bought two at a store and that was target

I usually use amazon and Walmart.com

The amazon ones usually come from a niche comic store where you can find better more less common ones

Ryu cost me $24 but I'm sure there are $8 ones that will become rare in time

It depends if they are exclusive to certain stores or contentions or just quantity I guess

I've seen a dumbo one for $299 lol

I saw a toys r us exclusive online that has to be rare for obvious reasons and it was like $33

I forgot what it was though. But I half do it just to collect. Otherwise unwound go crazy

I've already spent like $200 on the ones I shown and talked about in the span of a month and like 3 weeks
when toys r us went out of business here last year, I stopped by to take a look at what they had on clearance and it was a mountain of them but none of the characters i was even remotely interested in

I started to get a BP one (wasnt at Toys r us) though but backed out at the last min

when toys r us went out of business here last year, I stopped by to take a look at what they had on clearance and it was a mountain of them but none of the characters i was even remotely interested in

I started to get a BP one (wasnt at Toys r us) though but backed out at the last min

If you did collect them why would you? And they have like everybody in pop culture

I have stan lee and some office characters on pre order

I dont have any but I always check them out whenever I see them in stores. I have to convince myself not to buy one. I know if I do I'll buy the entire goddamn set and I'm already poor enough. Shits cool though!

Back