Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cord Cutting - Kodi

i just wanna know how to bypass the authorization shit

i saw a vid by mchenga a while back, but now i cant find it

i've been watching SD streams since then

pretty damn woat

i'ma give it a look

but im really trying to find a way to cut my cable completely so that i can invest in a VPN and an internet package that wont throttle me

so far, i have been unsuccessful

For all those running Kodi on a firestick you may need to change your build to something lite. The firestick doesn't have enough RAM to run big builds so going to a lite build makes your stick run a lot smoother.

I'm running this on the firestick I setup for people. It's simple and lite and fast

I may need to put this in my mom's

She keeps saying her Kobe broke

Smh

Basically all it does is unrestrict downloads. So of a sight wants you to be a member to download at full speed it unrestrict it via there website. So it's beneficial of you download from sites that restrict download speeds.

How has this been workin for u since u got it?

https://real-debrid.com

You can sign up for 1, 3, or 6 months. The longer the cheaper

How to Setup Real-Debrid On Kodi

URLResolver

• From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > SYSTEM > Dependencies > URLResolver > Configure.
  • In the URLResolver Configure window, scroll over to the Universal Resolvers tab. Scroll down to realdebrid and toggle on the Enabled and Ask for Authorization When Needed boxes. Also, change the Priority to 90 to ensure that your real-debrid links will appear first.
  • When you are done, click OK to save settings and return to the main menu.
  • The first time you select a real-debrid link (in SALTs for example), you will be prompted with instructions for authorizing Real-Debrid on Kodi. It will give you a URL address to visit on your computer and a code. When you enter this code and then your Real-Debrid username and password when prompted, your Kodi video will automatically start playing and your premium Real-Debrid account will be associated with your Kodi settings.
Exodus Setup (and other add-ons with resolver settings)

• Certain add-ons have special resolvers settings where you can enter your real-debrid information to enhance your experience. We will show you how to setup Genesis, but the process may be consistent for other add-ons..
  • From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > My Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Hover on Exodus and press the menu (‘c’) button > Configure.
  • Scroll over to the Accounts tab and scroll down to realdebrid and click on Authorization and follow the instructions on the screen.

I'm sure I've asked this before, but are you guys able to watch live tv? Like the news or main channels like ABC, NBC, etc?

I think I'ma just get an antenna from Amazon for local channels and call it a day

I haven't seen an antenna since i was a kid lol Yall gonna have to drop a vid on how to do that with a flat screen tv.

I haven't seen an antenna since i was a kid lol Yall gonna have to drop a vid on how to do that with a flat screen tv.
Lol its the exact same, all TVs still have COAX connections

I've heard people say that IPTV services really work for live TV, they are a couple of dollars a month. I've never used one and I havent looked them up really.

I'm on the phone and officially canceling my cable, Ima use this sling tv free trial for a while and see how this goes.

I don't really, but I do like to catch sportscenter and the news at times. Sling is 20 a month, which is a lot cheaper than my current cable bill.

I'm lovin this sling tv shit, I got pretty much every channel other than the movie channels which I can get on kodi, for 20 bucks. Can't beat it.

Back