Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chrome 23 Presents: I Do What I Want (9-16)

Idk bro, niggas been giving Eazy his wins this whole time tho. He's losing 85% on almost all the polls lol

Every battler and blogger I've seen got Eazy losing, even ARP and he don't even fuck with URL.

Cmon yall, it's ok, Eazy lives to fight another day.
:js4:

Cap

This is a very fascinating situation here

I don't think I've ever seen the main people who post in here so split on a battle.

Geechi is my guy but geechi gossip is hilarious.

I thought they both had some good material with the personals and overall, the battle lived up to the hype imo.

I do also find it interesting how people are piling on EZ. Maybe he brought it on himself with all the algorithm shit but it's still wild to see. They acting like he choked and stumbled all 3 rounds. I mean it's ok if you think he lost but they acting like he got smoked and that's just not what happened.

🤷🏾‍♂️

I do also find it interesting how people are piling on EZ.

🤷🏾‍♂️

If niggas feel Eazy won, that's cool.. they're wrong but that's cool. But why are yall pushing that narrative ^^^

Everybody had Eazy beating Diz, everybody had Eazy beating Reed, everybody had Eazy beating Hitman, the one time niggas say he lost niggas are piling up on him? lol

If niggas feel Eazy won, that's cool.. they're wrong but that's cool. But why are yall pushing that narrative ^^^

Everybody had Eazy beating Diz, everybody had Eazy beating Reed, everybody had Eazy beating Hitman, the one time niggas say he lost niggas are piling up on him? lol
This is a little different from saying someone lost.
You telling me you don't see that?
I seen niggaz making 'thank you geechi" posts

thats-true-kramer.gif

As far as other battlers, I agree, a lot of them have been waiting for eazy to lose.

But as far as the BRC as a whole, everybody has still been giving Eazy his wins.

No man

At least I'm not doing that

In those battles, it was a clear winner and it was EZ. And in this one, at least to me, it wasn't a clear one. Again, if the non biased consensus says he lost, ok, he lost

But by piling on, I mean the niggas waiting in the cut to say he lost because it wasn't as clear as the aforementioned battles

Don't goldie logic me b lol

No man

At least I'm not doing that

In those battles, it was a clear winner and it was EZ. And in this one, at least to me, it wasn't a clear one. Again, if the non biased consensus says he lost, ok, he lost

But by piling on, I mean the niggas waiting in the cut to say he lost because it wasn't as clear as the aforementioned battles

Don't goldie logic me b lol

All 3 of those battles are debatable imo. I had Reed winning, but I understand people giving it to Eazy.

Ironically i think this battle is similar to Verb vs Hitman. You can debate the 1st 2 rds, but Verb's 3rd rd is all people remember from that battle. Same with Cal vs Lux.

Eazy fans are looking for every excuse to make this a debatable when it's really not.

Niggas was saying Gotti was gossiping but when you say Eazy gossiped about Gotti's BM, his kids, said his dad was a thief, said he was a rat, etc

Eazy fans:

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

All 3 of those battles are debatable imo. I had Reed winning, but I understand people giving it to Eazy.

Ironically i think this battle is similar to Verb vs Hitman. You can debate the 1st 2 rds, but Verb's 3rd rd is all people remember from that battle. Same with Cal vs Lux.

Eazy fans are looking for every excuse to make this a debatable when it's really not.

Niggas was saying Gotti was gossiping but when you say Eazy gossiped about Gotti's BM, his kids, said his dad was a thief, said he was a rat, etc

Eazy fans:

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif
Idk who those people are

I said both of them had good material for the personals

I don't have a dog in the fight

If you think geechi won, ok

If you think ez lost, that's ok too

But if you think the diz and EZ battle was debatable, then we need to drug test you

Back