COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

I gotta get back into this shit

We need still need to run a tournament and film it

We could do singles one & a teams one.

I been busy as shit lately but once things slow down ill try to set that up and @ you boys to the thread.

Shoutout my nigga @Duwop this nigga was damn near unstoppable w/ that Bull

I have gotten nice with Wu Shang

@Duwop I want all the smoke

I have gotten nice with Wu Shang

@Duwop I want all the smoke

WuShang was my main for the longest then I just started suckin ass with em after one of the updates. Idk what they did maybe they nerfed him. Sometimes I can still get lucky and pull out a win w/ him but before i was winning just about every match up with him

I took what I though was a brief hiatus but when I hopped back on, seems like so much shit done changed.
Shovel Knight's in the game, Rayman and his peeps, and a new weapon. Definitely got some catching up to do.

I took what I though was a brief hiatus but when I hopped back on, seems like so much shit done changed.
Shovel Knight's in the game, Rayman and his peeps, and a new weapon. Definitely got some catching up to do.

Hollup they done added shovel knight?! I know Rayman is in it cause thay company they sold the game to own a Rayman. Yo this shit might end up becoming another smash bros if they keep adding characters from other games

Reactions: BDP™️
887662_1.jpg

Screenshot_20190322-152227_Facebook_1553282559157.jpg

@Duwop you tryin to run this some time soon ?

or anybody else? I played not long ago. got a lot of new characters n shit Im still tryin to have a tourny if we can get enough people

The storm looking chick. I don't know their names.

Word, you must be talkin bout Val. How long you been playing? & not to knock your wins or anything but people love Val idk what it is shes the go to character for a lot of people. Even the noobs go on winning streaks w/ her but I personally was never good when playing her.

They always picking either her, Queen Nai, or Orion

My main line up is: Sentinel, WuShang, Ada (My guilty pleasure cause people say she cheap) , Barraza & Kor.

Word, you must be talkin bout Val. How long you been playing? & not to knock your wins or anything but people love Val idk what it is shes the go to character for a lot of people. Even the noobs go on winning streaks w/ her but I personally was never good when playing her.

They always picking either her, Queen Nai, or Orion

My main line up is: Sentinel, WuShang, Ada (My guilty pleasure cause people say she cheap) , Barraza & Kor.
I have a confession. I'm a noob ass nigga. I'm good but I I can be better. How do you unlock people on the game?