Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Sophomore Album Out Of These 4?

Best Sophomore Album?

• Wutang Forever

• The Low End Theory

• ATLiens

• Do You Want More?

Results are only viewable after voting.
wu-tang.gif

I just want niggas to be objective lol

I think we can all agree he's never been that dude in terms of popularity. So if we're solely talking album quality, has he ever had a top 3 album of any year?

No, who said he was.

Shit, a lot of these dudes wasn't even giving him flowers until that freestyle with Method Man, and shit happened like a decade after the Roots' best work dropped. lol

No, who said he was.

Shit, a lot of these dudes wasn't even giving him flowers until that freestyle with Method Man, and shit happened like a decade after the Roots' best work dropped. lol

I'm saying if he's never been popular and he's never had a top 3 album in any year of his career, how is he a legend?

I just want niggas to be objective lol

I think we can all agree he's never been that dude in terms of popularity. So if we're solely talking album quality, has he ever had a top 3 album of any year?

These albums not from tha same year tho my nigga lol

You know what you doinā€™ā€¦matter of fact take out The Roots second album and put, letā€™s say, Strictky 4 My Niggaz up against this same group and see how many votes ya boy getā€¦

:uhhuh6:lol

It's out of Atliens and the Wu.

I got ATLiens on this one. That's one of my fav. albums from them before I quit listening.

Back