Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo...how much gas prices hittin yo pockets at da pump cuz?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
"Yesterday's prices...ain't today's price." - Fat Joe

These high azzz gas prices hittin everyone's pockets HARD...pause. How much you paying at the pump right now?

Are you filling up? Or are you stopping at a set amount, regardless if you fill your tank?

Last edited:
B4 going to work earlier...pump hit me up for 50...aaannnd I just stopped there.

Shyt would've been a lot more had I kept filling up. Smh

I think I mentioned b4 how I overheard a guy saying he was paying over 100 bucks at the pump for his suv. That was last month.

So I can only imagine what he's paying now.

Filling up?

giphy.gif

I work from home and the woman and I really only go out on weekends....

Damn. Didn't even think about that.

Word. I mean there's prolly other factors at play. The global politics of it all. I'm sure some dweeb will come in here later and "well actually" us both to death, to counterpoint.

I just know that during lockdown, between my wife and I (a two-car household), I filled my OWN car up at MOST three times within the scope of 18 mos. We did most of our to-and-fro moving around in her car.

Contrast that with me being back in office part time and all the bs that comes along with commuting (eating out, car maintenance, incidental shit), and I'm sure these high prices are some kind of game being run to make up for losses. I'm back to being at the pump once a week again.

My tinfoil hat moment of the day.

Back