Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody Here HAPPILY Married?

giphy.gif

Yep. It's funny. In retrospect, I look back and think if I had more access chicks of other races, I might have dated outside of the race once or twice just to see. I can't see myself ever having married outside of the race though. That just seems weird to me. It's like back in my clubbin days, I might have hit up a white club or a salsa spot once or twice just to see how they got down, but ain't no way in hell I would have made either the primary party spot over a black club.
I couldn’t marry somebody who wouldn’t get my Martin references.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I always get confused if it's you who married or @Banginscrew901

Do y'all talk about ABW at the cookouts? 🤔

yea man

when Mac was first offered his mod position he was nervous about it and thought about saying nah so i pulled up on him and told him to hop in the backseat.. we took a ride and I talked to him about that position you know, big bro to lil bro and what all it would entail. I told him he had nothing to be worried about basiclly and thats when he decided to accept

this was also my way of gaining mod powers cus sometimes whenever we in the same location mac lets me on his account to see what the mod life is like

yea man

when Mac was first offered his mod position he was nervous about it and thought about saying nah so i pulled up on him and told him to hop in the backseat.. we took a ride and I talked to him about that position you know, big bro to lil bro and what all it would entail. I told him he had nothing to be worried about basiclly and thats when he decided to accept

this was also my way of gaining mod powers cus sometimes whenever we in the same location mac lets me on his account to see what the mod life is like
The lies you tell..🤣🤣

@Dwayne

Grab her today and just hold her for a min

Just be one with y'all breathing and hearts beating.

Tell her you love her as your wife and the mother of y'all's children and that you appreciate her
You right, but that’s hard as fuck to do depending on how deep the valley has gotten.

Especially if you think she might pull back. That’s a rejection that will break a man.

You right, but that’s hard as fuck to do depending on how deep the valley has gotten.

Especially if you think she might pull back. That’s a rejection that will break a man.
I thought about this and considered it

If that were the case, I think a way to get around it is to just acknowledge she might not be on that kinda time and that's ok but let's try to get back to center and figure this shit out

Back