Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

That cant be the whats app message the title is referring too as theres legit nothing in both screen shots that is linking or binding tate to any illegal activities, i get that dude is a most hated but for christ sake, people gotta come up with stuff to legit make sense, another trend ive notice with these tabloids all “evidence” and “proof” is linking to andrew so what Tristan guilty by just being his brother or something?? Comon if hes guilty sell it to me and sell it to me good with something concrete, i just think the whole situation is weird

That cant be the whats app message the title is referring too as theres legit nothing in both screen shots that is linking or binding tate to any illegal activities, i get that dude is a most hated but for christ sake, people gotta come up with stuff to legit make sense, another trend ive notice with these tabloids all “evidence” and “proof” is linking to andrew so what Tristan guilty by just being his brother or something?? Comon if hes guilty sell it to me and sell it to me good with something concrete, i just think the whole situation is weird
Of all the people to defend, you defend this guy lol.

That post don’t sound like defending at all.

Anyways. Does those screen shoots look like anything they are alleging?

That post did sound like it was standing up for a nigga who is on some weirdo shit.

And yes, those screenshots look like exactly what they are alleging holy shit

That’s sounds NOTHING like the chargers.

But you got it.

Aye, how bout this.

Let’s save the back and forth.

If you wanna be a public defender and dick eat weirdo niggas like Andrew Tate, by all means. Do it.

I ain’t tryna be on the side of history that defends or tries to find right in niggas like this.

I was using this post to say how you ain’t exactly dickeating.

And I meant “you” in the sense of whoever is waiting this out to see if it ends nicely for dude. Not you @Dwayne.

I’m just being clear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back