Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

The stories behind all of this are kinda funny. Dre said he used to just play his flutes in different places for fun with no intention of anything coming from it. Then people started noticing him, and they turned it into a social media game on some Where's Waldo type shit. Dre found out about that and being the awkward dude he was got embarrassed and became more secretive about where he played.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people that bought the album were the ones following all the Dre 3K memes.

lol @ showing off that 3k sold more than “real boston richey”

Also I mean, if you don’t release any solo work your entire career being an artist of his stature of course you are going to get blind support over even a flute album

Idk why we are putting a flute album against rap projects as well

lol @ showing off that 3k sold more than “real boston richey”

Also I mean, if you don’t release any solo work your entire career being an artist of his stature of course you are going to get blind support over even a flute album

Idk why we are putting a flute album against rap projects as well
It shouldn't happen lol

For the millionth time, the way we consume music today is vastly different from the physical mediums practically all of us grew up with

I still think it's wild 3k streams equals 1 album sale. That shit sounds arbitrary af

Anyway listened to the album last week in the library... Only place I believe I could get into it

I have been a jazz head since my early teens so I didn't dismiss this
.. it's aight ...it's music for certain tasks or periods or moods

3/5

Back