Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED ABW's Top 50 Rappers of All-Time

test
First page a nigga got MC Lyte and Missy Elliot but y’all giving me hell ova Sonny Seez
Well there are female MC's that have had an impact on the game so I don't see how Mc Lyte and Queen Latifah can't get respect when they were basically early pioneers in hip-hop. Missy deserves the same respect because as weird as her style sound when she first came in she was of that camp w/Timbaland, Aaliyah, Magoo, etc., in the mid 90s.

And for the record I try as much as possible to be down with newer sounds and rappers/Hip hop artistes

I'm 42 and a family man ... I have little time to dig new shit like when I was single. I'm not biased to Old School solely

We have a cable channel here in the UK (kiss) that focuses majorly on Black music and features the newest joints both from the States and here

I be listening like an AR ... any shit I like I include in the playlists ...

For example I fucks with this shit... Don't judge me

You a rarity. Congrats bro

And for the record I try as much as possible to be down with newer sounds and rappers/Hip hop artistes

I'm 42 and a family man ... I have little time to dig new shit like when I was single. I'm not biased to Old School solely

We have a cable channel here in the UK (kiss) that focuses majorly on Black music and features the newest joints both from the States and here

I be listening like an AR ... any shit I like I include in the playlists ...

For example I fucks with this shit... Don't judge me

Damn not you Dilla. You've been assimilated.

im-out-bye.gif

1. Nas
2. Hov
3. Pac
4. BIG
5. Rakim
6. Cube
7. Wayne
8. LL
9. Snoop
10. DMX
11. Drake
12 . Kanye
13. Scarface
14. Ghostface
15. 3000
16. Raekwon
17. K dot
18. Busta
19. Kane
20. Krs one
21. Banks
22. Em
23. Ross
24. Killa
25. Big Boi

G Rap
Nas
Ghostface
BIG
Jay-Z
Posdonus
KRS
Prodigy
BDK
Rakim
Pun
GZA
Masta Ace
Trugoy
Jadakiss
Thats 15....

Black Thought, Cube, Fabolous, Styles P, AZ, Eiht, Meth, Deck, Lupe, Common in no particular order

Back