Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW - Hip Hip AOTY Nomination thread

rnb thread got more action.

DAMN was the obvious choice for #1 and 4:44 was a far 2nd.

That jeezy album aint even come out yet

giphy.gif

@Goldie @AP21

fuck it, i'ma just put some shit in for her

smh Jazz

i know you cape for Jeezy, but this is a serious thread lol

we gon tweet the winners as a marketing ploy for the site

First, please don’t think that my admiration for an artist and their music is “caping”. Y’all dismissal of my opinion because it doesn’t mirror yours is rude. YOU asked me to participate in your thread and I did giving my honest answers. Just like y’all hype your faves before they drop and I can do the same because for me either way it goes, his album IMO is going to be one of the best this year. If y’all can’t atleast respect my opinion when it comes to hip hop music, don’t ask me to participate.

Also, I don’t listen to artists based on trends, social media acceptance, or joe Budden reviews. Every album I mention on my list I listen to all the time. Don’t matter if they have an ice cream cone on their face or not, you asked for what I view as AOTY not what other niggas think, correct?

First, please don’t think that my admiration for an artist and their music is “caping”. Y’all dismissal of my opinion because it doesn’t mirror yours is rude. YOU asked me to participate in your thread and I did giving my honest answers. Just like y’all hype your faves before they drop and I can do the same because for me either way it goes, his album IMO is going to be one of the best this year. If y’all can’t atleast respect my opinion when it comes to hip hop music, don’t ask me to participate.

Jazz...real talk, how can you rank an album that hasnt released

that is the very definition of caping dear lol

i asked you to participate b/c i know you listen to a lot of stuff throughout the year

but can a movie win an award this year if it doesnt release until next year??

relax dear

Also, I don’t listen to artists based on trends, social media acceptance, or joe Budden reviews. Every album I mention on my list I listen to all the time. Don’t matter if they have an ice cream cone on their face or not, you asked for what I view as AOTY not what other niggas think, correct?

i personally dont care you mentioned Gucci. If you heard it, and it jams, nominate it as you did

my "issue" is the jeezy nom

Jazz...real talk, how can you rank an album that hasnt released

that is the very definition of caping dear lol

i asked you to participate b/c i know you listen to a lot of stuff throughout the year

but can a movie win an award this year if it doesnt release until next year??

relax dear
Get her AP

I dont even know why AP be @'ing people who dont even frequent this part to begin with.
she listens to music, and a lot of it

her opinion is as valid as someone who frequents this section imo

but bashing her tastes aint really saying "hey you should post more" does it

she listens to music, and a lot of it

her opinion is as valid as someone who frequents this section imo

but bashing her tastes aint really saying "hey you should post more" does it

Just saying in general, you named a bunch of people this morning that don't be in this part.

Wasn't just talking about her, you named a bunch of people this morning that don't be in this part.

they dont have to vote for the hiphop section tho

they can vote for just Rnb if they so choose

Back