Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

For anyone else trying to get access I couldnt do it from my computer. I registered and all that on my computer then downloaded the app.

Once I logged into the app I was still having issues but after I closed the app, I opened up this thread on my phone and clicked the link again and it allowed me to join the ABW group/challenge.

@DOS_patos dont get comfortable in that #1 spot playa!
I ain’t got no job.
I think I’m good.

Is this just a southern thing to wave or head nod to people when they are walking or running? I enjoy outdoor walking and running. Since the weather has been real nice lately more people are out and about. Today's walk was extra because like every car waved. My neighborhood is about 4 miles. So the whole way I been head nodding and waving lol

lmao nah it's like that out here too. I spoke to everybody I passed on my walk today

Yeah I tried to get on the app, couldn't figure it out. I gotta Fitbit anyway ✊🏿

Yeah I tried to get on the app, couldn't figure it out. I gotta Fitbit anyway ✊🏿

Same. the fitbit doesnt connect but you can still track how far you go with the app.

Did you click the link in here from ya phone after you signed up?

I just click start from the main app screen and start running/walking. I did turn off all notifications though. You gotta keep the app open too.

Back