• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Make me a trade to the pelicans for ball that don't include Murphy or Jones
Zion and Lamelo I believe can’t be on the same team because of rookie extensions

So I would HAVE to send Zion and like idk Naji Marshall in a S&T and like a throw in like liddell for lamelo and Nick Richards

Maybe even a 2nd for good measure just because of Zion’s history

Zion and Lamelo I believe can’t be on the same team because of rookie extensions

So I would HAVE to send Zion and like idk Naji Marshall in a S&T and like a throw in like liddell for lamelo and Nick Richards

Maybe even a 2nd for good measure just because of Zion’s history
If I didn't think the path to long-term success went through Zion and his health 🥹, I wouldn't mind this but I'm trying to trade Ingram cause him and Zion as a 1 & 2 just doesn't work.

Well, I mean there's data that suggest when they run actions involving each other, there are some good things that happen but, the staggered minutes just isn't working

If I didn't think the path to long-term success went through Zion and his health 🥹, I wouldn't mind this but I'm trying to trade Ingram cause him and Zion as a 1 & 2 just doesn't work.

Well, I mean there's data that suggest when they run actions involving each other, there are some good things that happen but, the staggered minutes just isn't working
It’s over dog lol

Also after that lamelo trade, no Jonas and no alvrado

So

Lamelo
McCollum
Ingram
Herb
Richards

Dyson
Hawkins
Murphy
Nance

Just know since Murphy, Dyson, Murphy are going to be paid soon, CJ is on borrowed time himself
I think he and the pelicans knew this when they signed (then extended) him.

He's been a professional from day 1 so I can see why the pelicans have treated him the way they have

Nah I feel like me and you were agreeing on the Vogel stuff

True.

We just disagreed on when and how it would happen.

I just think it's funny how the same coaches get recycled throughout the league........yet each team that chooses to hire them thinks they're the answer.

Last edited:
Quick question

Would you want Lamelo if it meant giving up Donte and Hart?
Damn honestly I'm not sure. The 3 together right now their chemistry is legitimate and others on the team are learning to really play off them. Lamelo I'd be interested in how his personality would blend over here. Team is full of gym rats and homebodies and Thibs damn sure not going for the bullshit. Maybe some structure could help him. Maybe Donte I would trade and picks instead of both Dv and Josh

Damn honestly I'm not sure. The 3 together right now their chemistry is legitimate and others on the team are learning to really play off them. Lamelo I'd be interested in how his personality would blend over here. Team is full of gym rats and homebodies and Thibs damn sure not going for the bullshit. Maybe some structure could help him. Maybe Donte I would trade and picks instead of both Dv and Josh
appreciate the answer man

Seems like your answer is no

See how lamelo’s talent alone doesn’t move the needle? You wouldn’t even give up 2 high level starters/role players who are 29 and 27 years old for a 22 year old

No one asked me but my answer for Lamelo is no. He hasnt proven he could have a healthy season yet, and he doesnt fit the culture here.

But the Knicks as of now are an established team. Thats the context. I would still wait and see if im the hornets. Short leash though. Show me growth or you traded by the deadline.

No one asked me but my answer for Lamelo is no. He hasnt proven he could have a healthy season yet, and he doesnt fit the culture here.

But the Knicks as of now are an established team. Thats the context. I would still wait and see if im the hornets. Short leash though. Show me growth or you traded by the deadline.
What growth you expect to see in 4 months with a new coach and a team Lamelo has never played with since he was injured before the trades?

Then this is banking on Lamelo never being hurt in those 4 months…

Let Brandon Miller rock man

Back