Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's sucks because talent wise Lamelo, Miller and Bridges should actually be something to be excited about but I agree, I would move on from both of them for the full culture resset and do it right this time
I disagree. Lets see how it looks with the new coach and culture first. Talent the hardest commodity to get. No need to rush a trade.

I disagree. Lets see how it looks with the new coach and culture first. Talent the hardest commodity to get. No need to rush a trade.
Nah man

They have totally revamped the team

Lamelo the only stain from the last regime

He’s not even a winning player and he’s always hurt

Idc that he makes nice passes when he has questionable IQ and shot selection 4 seasons in

Maximize the return

Nah man

They have totally revamped the team

Lamelo the only stain from the last regime

He’s not even a winning player and he’s always hurt

Idc that he makes nice passes when he has questionable IQ and shot selection 4 seasons in

Maximize the return
I dont disagree with anything you said about Melo. I would still wait and see though. Talent too hard to get, especially if youre Charlotte

I’m drafting Topic, Stephon castle, Reed Sheppard or dillingham (ugh) then moving Lamelo

I’m trading Lamelo for Anthony Black, Wendell Carter, and bum ass Chuma okeke and a random 2nd

Or just Zach Lavine

(These are examples)

Stop acting like lamelo’s talent is so necessary to have

It’s not

I dont disagree with anything you said about Melo. I would still wait and see though. Talent too hard to get, especially if youre Charlotte

This is the other side of it and I definitely understand it

I do think Lamelo is a very talented player and there is a slight chance that maybe he can get healthy and he buys into the new coach....I just think it would be good for both sides to have a fresh start and move on from each other

Even if they did decide to trade him it would be very difficult to do because his contract is such a large number so they might as well see give it a try

I do think Lamelo is a very talented player and there is a slight chance that maybe he can get healthy and he buys into the new coach....I just think it would be good for both sides to have a fresh start and move on from each other

Even if they did decide to trade him it would be very difficult to do because his contract is such a large number so they might as well see give it a try
It’s so hard to find a home for him due to the not being able to have guys on rookie maxes thing

I’m drafting Topic, Stephon castle, Reed Sheppard or dillingham (ugh) then moving Lamelo

I’m trading Lamelo for Anthony Black, Wendell Carter, and bum ass Chuma okeke and a random 2nd

Or just Zach Lavine

(These are examples)

Stop acting like lamelo’s talent is so necessary to have

It’s not
Tell Pat to get some talent if its that easy

Yea, i dont disagree. Just always have precausions when trading talent

Tell Pat to get some talent if its that easy
There’s 3 players better than Lamelo on the Heat

Also I’m speaking for the hornets

Lamelo isn’t the end all be all as far as
Talent

Like It Would take them 3 years to find someone as talented

FOH

Back