Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This doesn't apply to the people on this site but I know I can't be the only one that's looking sideways at a lot of the commentary on this beef. It feels like the majority of the people talking and pushing these theories are either casual rap fans or people that are just trying to ride the wave on what's hot right now.

And I'm not even trying to be a mean old nigga cause I'm only 35 but it really does feel like this is the first big beef of this new generation of rap and a lot of the people commentating on it sound out of their element. We're more online than ever before but the downside to that is niggas have entirely too much time to come up with too much shit.

There's really a Brooklyn Riddler terrorizing the timeline with Drake threats and niggas are chiming in like they got Drake and Kenny's numbers in their contacts. Like they can make a phone call and get to the bottom of it lololololololololololololol this shit is fucking silly man.

I swear when Em dropped Stan, I thought it was a great song and I knew that it would age well but I had no fucking idea that Stan culture would turn into what it is today. This is next level Stanning from all angles. Niggas can't even make a comment without it being vetted for Stannery first lolololololololololololol

I'm just tired of people trying to make it more than what it is. I seen some important people saying shit like "The beef is distracting ups from all the real problems going on in the world." No it's not, and I wish people would stop saying bullshit like that. We can has some fun entertaining sht going on without forgetting there is a presidential election coming up. a genocide in Palestine happening, and ongoing inequality for black people.

Back