Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

Yeah him and Jared McCain

I know we need a backup PG and there’s the Anthony Carter connection but idk if I want to draft a point tbh

Devin carter a bit too small for my liking

The only PG I would take if he was available is collier
Funny you say Devin Carter is too small, but you like Collier. They are the same height according to what you posted from No Ceilings (the mix up with his numbers ans Castle’s) and Devin has a bigger wingspan.

Funny you say Devin Carter is too small, but you like Collier. They are the same height according to what you posted from No Ceilings (the mix up with his numbers ans Castle’s) and Devin has a bigger wingspan.
Collier’s physique is the deciding factor between the two to me

I also get more upside with collier than I do Carter imo

Issac jones sure is having a time the past few days

Zach edey unfortunately made himself a definite lotto pick

Maybe top 12

I wish Ron holland could shoot better

Issac jones sure is having a time the past few days

Zach edey unfortunately made himself a definite lotto pick

Maybe top 12

I wish Ron holland could shoot better
Zach has proven to be more athletic than a lot of folks think.

I was reading that some of his athletic testing is better than Sarr.

Of course drills and game play speed is totally different, but it’s cool to see Zach proving some folks wrong about his ability

Zach has proven to be more athletic than a lot of folks think.

I was reading that some of his athletic testing is better than Sarr.

Of course drills and game play speed is totally different, but it’s cool to see Zach proving some folks wrong about his ability
None of this combine stuff will be thought of by the time preseason starts

He got a tough road but hey maybe he can carve out a Zubac type role one day at the very most

Unfortunately as much as I want to hate, he seems like a good kid so I hope it works out for him even if I don’t think it will

None of this combine stuff will be thought of by the time preseason starts

He got a tough road but hey maybe he can carve out a Zubac type role one day at the very most

Unfortunately as much as I want to hate, he seems like a good kid so I hope it works out for him even if I don’t think it will

Everything depends big time on the team that drafts him. I think it’s more important for him, than it is for a lot of prospects. He goes to the right team, he will have a long solid career. He goes to the wrong squad and he is out of the league after his rookie season.

Gonna be interesting to see who ends up taking him and where he goes in the draft.

Back