Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is before the tape came out, though he prolly still feels the same now. Awfully quiet in Tinseltown.

The shooting or the statement? Because the statement references the video.

Now if he said "i didn't shoot that woman in the face on some wild out shit trying to impress my boss Brother Love but it was in fact Puffy himself that did it even though he could have gone home with J-Lo that night and had a freak-off" that would be some noteworthy shit.

Short of that... homeboy did a dime for shooting a woman in the face who was just out trying to have fun at the club that night and happened to be there with a bunch of rich assholes with guns and egos.

The shooting or the statement? Because the statement references the video.

Now if he said "i didn't shoot that woman in the face on some wild out shit trying to impress my boss Brother Love but it was in fact Puffy himself that did it even though he could have gone home with J-Lo that night and had a freak-off" that would be some noteworthy shit.

Short of that... homeboy did a dime for shooting a woman in the face who was just out trying to have fun at the club that night and happened to be there with a bunch of rich assholes with guns and egos.
I quoted the Floyd video, where he said if it was his daughter he wouldn't care.

Back