Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

I don’t believe his 1x1=2 story. I see what he means, but he’s just getting lost in semantics. Yes you can’t multiply something and end up with the same amount, but math doesn’t live by the rules of physics. It would be better if he just said multiplying by 1 and by 0 shouldn’t be a thing.

But a lot of the other shit he said makes sense.

Just because somebody is wrong on one thing doesn’t meant they’re wrong on another. But people will dismiss what could be profound insights because the person saying it got 1 thing wrong.

That’s subjective thinking and I’m an objective thinker.

Man's tried to fall back on a "it's just jokes" smmfh. Nigga please. Now let's see what creative way @Dwayne chooses to double down today.
It’s called standing on what you believe.

Some of the things he is saying is fact and some of the rest is OUTLANDISH

It’s hard for yall to admit that but it’s all good.

It’s called standing on what you believe.

Some of the things he is saying is fact and some of the rest is OUTLANDISH

It’s hard for yall to admit that but it’s all good.
Isn't that what we've been saying the entire thread? Are you okay?

I'm trying so hard not to be anymore out of pocket than I have been.

I aint never seen a quicker back down. Lmaooo.

I know @Dwayne not gonna back down even though we both was defending mainstream science.
Oh if I had something substantial to add to this discussion, I would've lol

Howard voice always sounds like he full of shit

That's all I got

Isn't that what we've been saying the entire thread? Are you okay?

I'm trying so hard not to be anymore out of pocket than I have been.

Hold the hell up.

First of all that’s what I’ve been saying. Not yall

And don’t want to get out of pocket? Naw fam, speak on that

Didn't finish it but it interesting. He obviously putting a lot on it in some parts like with him dreaming that shit when he was 6 yrs old. Lol. Like shut up nigga. But it's also clear he's no idiot and can hang in any forum intellectually, he knows his shit.

It's impressive.

That shit was annoying as hell. I thought it got interesting and he can clearly hold the conversation on those subjects but he was also clearly lying at a couple points in the interview so you just gotta use your discernment. It's not for everyone.

Finished the interview. Sounds to me like he's the face of some kind of collective that's putting all these ideas, patents and working theories together.

Kind of like an Elon musk.

Just trying to understand the endgame.

Myself and others have pointed all that weird shit out. He was obviously lying about the dreams and how he came up with the shit.

I've said I don't even think it's all coming from him and that he's a face of the collective he himself spoke to.

I'm not sure why some of you got pitchforks and tikis out like some whites tho.

That's fair. Like I said my bullshit meter went off as well. Doesn't mean everything he said is bullshit.

The patents are real. Major companies sourcing his patents is real. 🤷🏿‍♂️
From page 1 on.

I’ll bring up something I thought was interesting. His hypotheses that the planets are moving away from be sun was very interesting and how Earth is in the Goldilocks zone. Said that Mars was once in this zone and was probably pretty earth like and maybe even had intelligent life until it moved too far away. Kind of makes sense when there’s some proof that there was once water on Mars.

Basically planets are similar to plants and flower intelligent life once in this zone.

Not sure if any of this is true but it’s interesting and plausible.

Back