Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dawg I'll be so glad when this fat smelly mf curls over and dies.

He's all I ever see on EVERY screen ever look at. Phones, TVs, computer screens, microwave displays, etc.

Dawg I'll be so glad when this fat smelly mf curls over and dies.

He's all I ever see on EVERY screen ever look at. Phones, TVs, computer screens, microwave displays, etc.
Wait till you find out he signed one of those Bruce Willis deals where he’ll never truly die, he will live on in AI form

You know, watching the right melt down over this is like that meltdown they had when he lost the elections (saying it was stolen). You wouldn't believe some of the crying & whining on they platforms I seen this weekend cause I checked out some of they videos about this.

I get the part about Soros paying off politicians and Trump calling them out cause that's what Jews been doing to get these results. I forgot I posted a book about topics like this months/a year ago here on ABW that actually got Soros on the cover. That's imperative knowledge we should know.

Thing is, they over there hollerin' about

-This ain't over
-This is a win. See because he "leading in the polls now" (as if the polls are a guarantee)
-Let's put a felon in the White House (as if Democrats won't take this even further)
-A Civil War (as if that's gonna work out just fine)
-Making videos before the verdict saying he was gonna walk, now look at em. (Benny)

-And some more jazz I can't remember.

It's surreal watching a bunch of grown men get in front of a camera crying about this.

Back